What are you using ChatGPT for?

Mukhil Maran
44 replies

Replies

saurabh
For Everything related to textual Copy of Content
Yogesh Subramanian
I use ChaGPT for writing Content and SEO purpose.
Anna Starodub
@yogesh_subramanian can you please share more experience on how it helps you with SEO?
Hashnimo
Everything text based.
Alexandre Roques
Mainly summarization and creation templates
Tom Lee
I pit myself against ChatGPT to see if I'm still funnier than AI
Jay Phelps
Currently using ChatGPT as a quick tool for idea brainstorming and first-draft content creation. While it's not replacing a human writer anytime soon, its ability to provide instant outputs based on prompts is handy.
Dmitry Grankin
I have developed a Sales Consultant who wants to sell something at aliexpress to you, play around and tell me if I should launch it at producthunt t.me/AlinaShoppingBot (it's a telegram bot for now)
Dávid Sipos
on chat.openai.com :P
Buse Kara
In most cases, I use it to make it the way I want it, with a minimal amount of information.
Viktoriya Mikheeva
Currently my husband is writing application based on AI. It's like an interactive book (where you can have a conversation with AI throw writing a joint story). It's using not only for generate texts but also a pictures.
Mukhil Maran
@viktoriya_mikheeva oh, using chatGPT for generating pictures?! Woww..
Akram Sarkis
To help me on my work when I am locked. or If I need to search something, then I ask to chatgpt where in a specific app i can find it, etc
Mukhil Maran
@akram_sarkis Do you mean you use ChatGPT to find out an information of an app or find it out in an application? Like searching links, information?
Viktoriya Mikheeva
I think, It's also can be good for marketing
Fekri
Helps me code and troubleshoot faster
1) All things content. 2) Brainstorming sometimes. 3) Like a personal assistant sometimes.
Rehan Saleem
I love Chatgpt it is very helpful for me
Eve Box
I use ChatGPT to communicate with my AI algorithm. I always engage in conversation with ChatGPT first before creating an AI algorithm for my project. This is because I need to understand the prompts that ChatGPT comprehends. Just last night, I had a long-awaited date with ChatGPT
Tapisserie Murale
I use it to help me writing SEO articles but also everyday life purpose :)
Mostly content writing -social copy and blog copy. Although lots of revision are needed, but it certainly helps with ideation