What are you using ChatGPT for?

Mukhil Maran
44 replies

Replies

Viktoriya Mikheeva
I think, It's also can be good for marketing
Yogesh Subramanian
I use ChaGPT for writing Content and SEO purpose.
Anna Starodub
@yogesh_subramanian can you please share more experience on how it helps you with SEO?
Hashnimo
Everything text based.
Alexandre Roques
Mainly summarization and creation templates
Tom Lee
I pit myself against ChatGPT to see if I'm still funnier than AI
Jay Phelps
Currently using ChatGPT as a quick tool for idea brainstorming and first-draft content creation. While it's not replacing a human writer anytime soon, its ability to provide instant outputs based on prompts is handy.
Dmitry Grankin
I have developed a Sales Consultant who wants to sell something at aliexpress to you, play around and tell me if I should launch it at producthunt t.me/AlinaShoppingBot (it's a telegram bot for now)
Dávid Sipos
on chat.openai.com :P
Buse Kara
In most cases, I use it to make it the way I want it, with a minimal amount of information.
Viktoriya Mikheeva
Currently my husband is writing application based on AI. It's like an interactive book (where you can have a conversation with AI throw writing a joint story). It's using not only for generate texts but also a pictures.
Mukhil Maran
@viktoriya_mikheeva oh, using chatGPT for generating pictures?! Woww..
Akram Sarkis
To help me on my work when I am locked. or If I need to search something, then I ask to chatgpt where in a specific app i can find it, etc
Mukhil Maran
@akram_sarkis Do you mean you use ChatGPT to find out an information of an app or find it out in an application? Like searching links, information?
Fekri
Helps me code and troubleshoot faster
1) All things content. 2) Brainstorming sometimes. 3) Like a personal assistant sometimes.
saurabh
For Everything related to textual Copy of Content
Rehan Saleem
I love Chatgpt it is very helpful for me
Eve Box
I use ChatGPT to communicate with my AI algorithm. I always engage in conversation with ChatGPT first before creating an AI algorithm for my project. This is because I need to understand the prompts that ChatGPT comprehends. Just last night, I had a long-awaited date with ChatGPT
Tapisserie Murale
I use it to help me writing SEO articles but also everyday life purpose :)
Mostly content writing -social copy and blog copy. Although lots of revision are needed, but it certainly helps with ideation