What are you doing differently in 2023 than you did last year?

Bren Kinfa 💎 SaaS Gems
11 replies
Are you planning on doing anything differently this year than you were doing last year? For example - do you have any new direction you want to move in? Any new strategies or techniques you'd like to try? Share below!

Replies

Anand G
planning to utilise the AI tools to organize the tasks and works...
Jason Andries
A more targeted niche marketing campaign to reach a more qualified audience instead of a broader one that reaches more people
Dennis Crane
Not me specifically, but I see many of my colleagues have started using ChatGPT-based services to generate marketing content: videos, articles, social media posts.
Nguyễn Trung
Hmm, I'll do a deep research on my target audience for a physical product.
Adithya Narayanan
I’m sleeping at 10pm and waking up at 5am! I was sleeping at 1am and waking up at 8am, and it’s made an incredible difference.
Minha Nadeem
Having a strict sleep schedule is one thing i had planned to do this year. Going good so far.
wiliam james
In this year i am working with on one of my favourite company Taxis Thame.
Lalesultan Güneş
Focusing myself more than last year :)
Roman Lawrence
In 2023, I've taken on a new endeavor that has brought a significant change to my life. This year, I've been dedicated to working on my very own website, which can be found at https://eternityaestheticsmedica.... It's been an exciting journey filled with learning opportunities and growth as I explore the world of web development. I'm passionate about sharing valuable information and resources related to body lift procedures, and I'm thrilled to have a platform where I can connect with others who share similar interests. It's a project that has brought me immense joy and fulfillment, and I'm excited to see where it takes me in the future.