What are the best (virtual) communities for networking?

Marvin Mändle
34 replies
Share the platforms and communities you like the most.

Replies

Sawyer Wyatt
reddit is good
Marvin Mändle
@sawyer_wyatt can you recommend some communities?
Terrence Kelleman
@sawyer_wyatt true, I just wish the PH community on there was more vibrant. I spend time in the entrepreneurial sub and other biz related ones
Marina
PH. LinkedIn, recently started to explore Slack communities, but they are not that active so far (at least those i joined). Also would be glad for any cool recommendations here.
Marvin Mändle
@marina_bau I recognized the same in many Slack Communities. There are two communities where the engagement is a bit higher: Product School & Mind the Product
Milli Sen
Not sure about networking, but these are some of the Reddit communities which I've found to be useful. r/SaaS r/startups r/Entrepreneur r/Entrepreneurs r/InternetIsBeautiful
Business Marketing with Nika
I found mine on Twitter. Just search for #indiehackers #buildinpublic
Rada Vassil
@busmark_w_nika Thank you for sharing the hashtags! I've checked them out - the participation is active and appears to be valuable.
Wyatt Feaster
I have used ADPlist alot to find mentors to network with.
Cathy Yee
@wyatt_feaster I didn't realize this - thanks for sharing!
Cathy Yee
Great question and answers! ☺️ In person networking takes too much time as the only way, so starting to do this more
Marvin Mändle
@cathy_yee true. I think you only have to find the right community who fits for you, because there are so many!
Oleg Tagobitsky
I like https://lunchclub.com It allows to schedule a short 1-to-1 meetings with relevant people in the industry.
Jake Tital
@marvin_maendle also I'm a bit biased but in my bio I'm apart of a product launch community. super amazing group
Jen
Launching soon!
LinkedIn!
Rowan Nevis
I'm used to reddit
Charlotte Zhou
Linkedin, I guess. It's much more reliable and transparent than other platforms.
Gurkaran Singh
"Communities like these are the real MVPs for networking in the digital age. From sharing insights to making meaningful connections, they've got your back! Who needs a water cooler chat when you've got these virtual hubs?"