WebWave AI launched today! And we are number one for now (WE WON!). Ask me anything βœŒοΈπŸš€

Janusz Mirowski
67 replies
Hey folks! πŸš€ We just crashed Product Huntβ€”check us out here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Got thoughts? Lay 'em on us! Your support is the secret sauce to our launch success. 🌢️ High-fives and good vibes, always! πŸ€œπŸ€› P.S. Need backup? We're here. πŸš€βœŒοΈ

Replies

Jeorge
Congrats on the lunch and good luck!
Romany Fahmy
All the best Janusz with your product launch πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Pooja Jyothy-Seshadri
Congratulations on your launch! My team and I are happy to support - pinging you on LinkedIn πŸ™Œ
Alex Rodukov
Congratulations on your launch! πŸš€
Jaimin Pilojpara
Congratulations πŸ‘πŸŽ‰
Luc Fernandez
Congrats for your launch Janusz! What an amazing product πŸ‘ Hope I will have the same success next week with my own launch 🀞
Luc Fernandez
Thanks @janusz_mirowski! Would love to have your feedback about my product Mystoria if you have time! Thanks so much in advance πŸ™
Serge Neskoromny
Congratulations on your launch! Did you have any concerns about potentially replacing thousands of web developers with this tool?
Janusz Mirowski
@serge_neskoromny Nope. I am giving them tool to make more better websites. I like to think about AI as our superpower not danger. And as always this human touch at the end is important. Thats way our drag and drop interface is so essential!!
Richard Rubenstein
Amazing launch! Did you have a database to leverage off to start (Email, social, etc)?
Janusz Mirowski
@heyric Our newsletter and socials and friends XD! But Product Hunt too :) I try to be active here as much I can!
Daniel Zaitzow
What has been the most difficult part of the pre launch prep?
Janusz Mirowski
@dzaitzow Marketing materials - our USP, tagline. And Product Hunt activity. It's easy for few days, but 30 days... not :D
Daniel Zaitzow
@janusz_mirowski hmmm very cool! How many days worth of marketing materials did you create. Super curious how many pieces you created because I am dreading that part. Banners? Countdowns? Multiple Logos with the PH integrated into them? Did you also create multiple videos? or any video content?
Janusz Mirowski
@dzaitzow 2 weeks for concept and USP (unique selling pints) 2 weeks for production 1 week for proofing The hardest was TAGLINE We made 2 Videos: Advert:
5 min Guide:
Landing page https://webwave.me/ai-website-bu... 2 newsletters Pitch to press 5 social media posts a lot of reels an hours of work on linked in...
Olena Bomko
Congratulations, Janusz! I have only one question: are you going to sleep? 😊
Marilena Nikou
congrats! great launch! hoping to be in top 5 with Xence!
Anton Gera
Launching soon!
Congrats on the launch! Great product!
Janusz Mirowski
@thisisanton Thank you? Any ideas what to do better?
Prem Saini
Congratulations on the launch!πŸš€
Cynthia Walker
Number one spot? That's impressive, team! What valuable lessons did you learn from your Product Hunt launch experience? Sharing some insights could be super helpful for other startups.
Janusz Mirowski
@cynthiaawalkerr Hi Cynthia! This is our second time. Tagline is very important because this is only that people will see on the first page. First 4 hours are very important you need to be sure to secure spot in top 3. You need to push whole your community for support in this 4 hours :). And you need be active here many days before launch! 30 days minimum, but this 8 months that I have for preparation from last one was not bad :D. Problem is to have discipline to post every day I didn't and I will fix that for 3rd launch :D. PS. And day of the Launch you need put maximum effort. 24 hours non stop talking to people :D