We luanched our product on Saturday and ranked#3 right now,AMA!

Jeffery Kaneda
64 replies
Hey Product Hunt community! We're thrilled to have launched Felo Subtitles yesterday, and we're overflowing with gratitude for your incredible support. To show our appreciation and connect with you all, we're hosting an AMA ! Felo Subtitles is a real-time transcription & translation tool that can seamless your multilingual experiences. https://www.producthunt.com/post... Ask us anything about our journey, the tech behind Felo Subtitles, or share your suggestions. We're here to chat, learn, and improve together. Let's break down language barriers and make Felo Subtitles even better! Feel free to ask questions!

Replies

watanabe ryuichi
Felo Subtitles is really a good product that has helped me solve the problem of multilingual meetings and not being able to keep up with my understanding.
charles shiro
Looking forward to the release of other better features like doc translation.
Alpha
Cheers, looking forward to your better product releases.
LingLingFa.Gavin
What specific online meetings are available with Felo subtitles?
Rora Markvichi
Our company uses ZOOM for meetings, can we use Felo subtitles for translation?
Business Marketing with Nika
Congratulation! How many products were launched on Saturday? I didn't catch that.
Jacob Choi
Congratulations on a successful launch! We are also planning to launch in a few weeks. My biggest question is (aside from preparing a great product) how did you advertise and prepare your voting base? -- via 1 on 1 outreach? via ads? Thanks for your time Jeffery! :)
AmazingSylvia
What do u think is the top priority thing during this launch.
Shivam Garg
Hello @jefferykaneda , I want to transfer the Product Hunt hunter badge from my profile to someone else's. Could you please provide me with the procedure to make this transfer? Thank you.
Heba Salhin
Impressive! Congrats :) Any tips and tricks that you can share?
Jeffery Kaneda
@heba_salhin It is important to communicate and promote one person at a time so that you can pull in votes better.
Carol Moh
Congrats on the launch - it’s a great product! If you had to do the launch all over again is there anything you would do differently?
Saira Jon
We just use ZOOM for meetings.
Light💡
Congrats Jeffery, will follow this
Jeffery Kaneda
@light_silver Thanks for the support and please feel free to talk to me if you run into any problems.
Calli
Congrats! We're launching Thinksy soon, my question is how early did you start posting about your launch and on what channels?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@calli_fuch Hey Cali lets connect and discuss more, shall we? thanks (:
Amelia Charlie
Good looking forward to release your better product