πŸš€ We are launching Scade.pro in 2 days, what advice can you give us?

Nastassia
91 replies
What are your tips for successful launching on Product Hunt? Here's our coming soon page: https://www.producthunt.com/prod...

Replies

Mansi Trivedi
Good luck with the launch! The best tip is to stay active and engaged till the very last hour of the launch.
George Aleesu
@mansi_trivedi1 Gotta keep engaging and supporting the community even after your launch! We must keep the community alive
Nastassia
@mansi_trivedi1 thank you Mansi. I am so excited about the launch, so I think it will be this way for sure πŸ’•πŸ‘
Nastassia
@rhexai love this community, so I will not disappear after the launch. β˜ΊοΈπŸ™Œ
George Aleesu
@nastassia_k Nice one! Happy to have you here forever πŸ˜€βœŒ
good luck Nastassia 🀞
Nastassia
@mehmet_yitmen1 thank you so much Mehmet :)
Ramit Koul
Honestly, haven't got any successful launch on producthunt yet, so can't provide any tips πŸ˜… (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) Hope you will achieve success and All the best for your upcoming launch, I will support from my side. πŸ’ͺπŸš€
Nastassia
@ramitkoul Ramit, thanks you for your kind words and support! I am always happy to support as well, just let me know
Ramit Koul
@nastassia_k sure, thanks for your support!
Yogita Gholap
Notified. Best of luck with the launch
Nastassia
@yogita_pg thank you πŸ‘πŸ˜
Karan Arora
Most of those who upvote or respond to your discussion will likely be launching something within a week too πŸ˜…
Karan Arora
@nastassia_k Its good to get support but in the end what matters is paying customer to move the needle.
Nastassia
@gamifykaran and this is actually great :) love new products and happy to support them
PRIYANKA MANDAL
My top tips for a successful Product Hunt launch: Engage with the community respond to comments and questions. Btw best of luck. Excited to check out Scade.pro.
Nastassia
@priyankamandal thank you so much! that's a great tip and thank you for wishing us luck!
Matteo Zumpano
Good luck on your launch πŸš€
Karl Baumgarten
We're also preparing our launch right now - so I don't have practical experience to share, but watched this video a few days ago and found it super helpful (not affiliated):
. Hope this helps :) And good luck with the launch!
Nastassia
@karl_baumgarten1 great, thanks a ton πŸ‘βœ¨ and best of luck with your launch!
Good luck, Ping me when you do, happy to upvote!
Nastassia
@emna_ghariani1 thank you Emna, sure πŸ’•
Konstantin Bolsh
Best of luck with the launch. Looks promising
Nastassia
@kostyabolsh Konstantin thank you so much ☺️
Luke
Hey Natassia - we're launching Lungy (https://www.lungy.app) in two days too! Good luck 🀞
Nastassia
@lukehale cool! Best of luck to you too πŸ™Œ
ISTIAK AHMAD
I would say keep the engagement consistent throughout the whole time. I believe you are all set, hold your breathe and enjoy the journey. We are here to support you. ( :
Nastassia
@istiakahmad Istiak thank you so much! Your support means the world to us πŸ™Œβ˜€οΈ