We are influencer marketing experts. Anything you wanna know, discuss or any feedback, let's chat!

Olatz Urrutia
83 replies
Moonio is live here: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Let's chat!!

Replies

Maribi Badioal
Thank you for offering your expertise and knowledge on influencer marketing! Choosing the right influencers to work with is critical to the success of any influencer marketing campaign. I'm interested in learning more about how Moonio's platform provides valuable advice and insights to help brands identify which influencers are the best fit for their brand. Could you provide more information on this?
Olatz Urrutia
@maribi_badioal We take into account a variety of factors, such as audience demographics, engagement rates, CPC and content style, to ensure that brands are connecting with the right influencers for their specific goals and objectives. Our team of experts also provides personalized recommendations and insights to help brands make the best decisions possible.
Albert Johnson
Hey team!! How many influencers can I contact for free on your platform?
Olatz Urrutia
@albert_johnson1 Hey there! Thanks for reaching out to us. If you have a campaign published on Moonio, you can contact an unlimited number of influencers for free through our platform. We want to make it easy and cost-effective for businesses to connect with the right influencers and grow their brand through influencer marketing. If you have any further questions or need assistance with your campaign, please don't hesitate to let us know.
Carson Cohen
@albert_johnson1 @olatz_urrutia Check out Fusion... Fusion is an AI-powered prompt-engineering software that renders enhanced GPT prompts, generating unique and creative prompts to help you yield higher-quality content. 🔥 🤖 If you like what were building, check out our launch. producthunt.com/products/fusionai-2
Laurence Butler
I sometimes have trouble getting influencers to reply to me, do you have any tips?
Olatz Urrutia
@laurence_butler Oh no, it sounds like you're suffering from "influencer ghosting"! Don't worry, you're not alone - it can be tough to get influencers to respond sometimes. But fear not, Moonio is here to help! Regarding tips, make sure that you're reaching out to influencers who are a good fit for your brand and campaign. If you're sending messages to influencers who aren't interested in the type of content you're promoting, they're less likely to respond. Make sure to do your research and find influencers who are aligned with your brand values and target audience. Ultimately, persistence is key! Don't be afraid to follow up with influencers if you don't hear back initially. In addition to those tips, we also offer a variety of influencer marketing email templates that you can use to help craft your outreach messages. These templates are designed to be customizable and adaptable to different types of campaigns and influencers: https://www.moonio.io/resources/...
Jorge Álvarez
How do you identify the right influencers to work with for a particular campaign?
Kate Santoro
@jorge_alvarez5 Hi Jorge! I'm Kate, Olatz's colleague here to help her answer some of these questions. 🙂 Identifying the right influencers for your campaign is super important, and here are a few tips about how to do it right: 1. Make sure you have a clear goal for your campaign 2. Know who your target audience is 3. Based on that, think about what profile of influencers you need. They should be people who connect you to that target audience. For example, a fashion brand might want fashion influencers in the city where they're launching a new product. Or a sports brand might want athletes who can try out their gear and talk about it on social media. 4. Find influencers who fit this profile. For many people this means searching on Instagram or with an influencer search engine, then contacting influencers via email or DM. (On Moonio, you can do this but also create your campaign and let influencers apply to you!) 5. Analyze profiles to make sure you don't get tricked by fake influencers. You want to avoid people with suspicious audiences, very low or suspiciously high engagement rates, or content that doesn't ring true to your brand. Hope that helps!
Adrián Magro
What's the minimum followers needed to appear on the platform?
Kate Santoro
@adrian_magro Hi Adrián! For brands there is no minimum, you just need an Instagram account for your brand. For content creators the minimum of followers for the moment is 3K.
Won Park
Cheers! You can do that!
William Smith
What are the benefits of using influencer marketing for a brand or business?
Kate Santoro
@william_smith25 Hi William! I'm Kate, Olatz's colleague and I'm here to help her answer questions. 😊 There are many benefits of influencer marketing!! Here are just a few: 1. Increased awareness. 2. Trust and engagement. 3. More content to use on your own channels, web, etc. 4. Testimonials to use as social proof. 5. Connect with your target audience or specific subsections of it. 6. Get valuable feedback about your product. 7. More sales - studies show consumers trust influencer recommendations more than brands'. There are surely many more too! These are just a few that always stand out in my mind. 🙂
Alejandro Herrero
Hey team! I'm interested in learning how you identify which infuencers fit best for a brand
Kate Santoro
@alejandro_herrero319 Hi Alejandro! I'm Kate, Olatz's colleague here to help her answer some of these questions. 🙂 Seems like this is a hot question. Here are my tips for finding the right influencers: 1. Make sure you have a clear goal for your campaign 2. Know who your target audience is 3. Based on that, think about what profile of influencers you need. They should be people who connect you to that target audience. For example, a fashion brand might want fashion influencers in the city where they're launching a new product. Or a sports brand might want athletes who can try out their gear and talk about it on social media. 4. Find influencers who fit this profile. For many people this means searching on Instagram or with an influencer search engine, then contacting influencers via email or DM. (On Moonio, you can do this but also create your campaign and let influencers apply to you!) 5. Analyze profiles to make sure you don't get tricked by fake influencers. You want to avoid people with suspicious audiences, very low or suspiciously high engagement rates, or content that doesn't ring true to your brand. Hope that helps!
Ruben Montesinos
How can you identify great creators? Every time I have tried influencer marketing I struggle to find the ones that match my criteria in terms of performance...
Kate Santoro
@ruben_montesinos91 Hi Ruben! Thanks for asking this question- it's a popular one. Here are my tips: 1. Make sure you have a clear goal for your campaign 2. Know who your target audience is 3. Based on that, think about what profile of influencers you need. They should be people who connect you to that target audience. For example, a fashion brand might want fashion influencers in the city where they're launching a new product. Or a sports brand might want athletes who can try out their gear and talk about it on social media. 4. Find influencers who fit this profile. For many people this means searching on Instagram or with an influencer search engine, then contacting influencers via email or DM. (On Moonio, you can do this but also create your campaign and let influencers apply to you!) 5. Analyze profiles to make sure you don't get tricked by fake influencers. You want to avoid people with suspicious audiences, very low or suspiciously high engagement rates, or content that doesn't ring true to your brand. Hope that helps!
RapidFS
Thanks for sharing...
Karl Gustav Annus
Hello Olatz! Have you segmented your influencers? Let's say we are interested in finding those with airborne allergy/allergies. Do you have a separate group of influences who would be a fit for this category (for example health and wellness). Greetings!
Kate Santoro
@respiray Hello Karl! We have a few types of segmentation. For your specific case, you could try looking in the Fitness & Wellness category. You could also try searching for keywords and hashtags related to allergies, to find influencers who are specifically talking about that topic. We have a free plan, so I would recommend that you sign up for free and try searching to see if you find it useful! 😉 You just need an email and IG handle to sign up, no credit card info or anything more. 😊
Kyle Henz
Best of luck with the launch. 👍
Just upvoted :) you have an amazing product and i will definetly be a user. Congratulations on your launch!
Kate Santoro
@sandradjajic Thanks for your kind words Sandra! 🥰 We hope you find Moonio useful, please let us know if you have feedback after using the platform!!
Neal Woolery
Your generosity in sharing your insights on influencer marketing is much appreciated. Every influencer marketing plan will fail if the wrong influencers are chosen to work with.
Amanda Serman
how can you know what is a good fee to pay an influencer?
Olatz Urrutia
@amanda_serman The fee to pay an influencer depends on a variety of factors, such as their follower count, engagement rate, niche, and the scope of the campaign. A good starting point is to use industry standards as a guide and negotiate from there. Generally, influencers charge anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars per post, depending on their level of influence and the campaign requirements. Ultimately, it's important to find a fee that works for both the brand and the influencer. Also, check always the CPC, at Moonio we always calculate it for the brand to know if it's worth it or not!
Hector Martinez
how do you deal with influencer marketing fraud?
Olatz Urrutia
@hector_martinez2 In addition to working with a trusted platform, there are a few other strategies that can help prevent influencer marketing fraud. These include: 1) Conducting thorough research on the influencer before working with them, including checking their engagement rate, follower demographics, and past collaborations. 2) Clearly outlining campaign requirements and deliverables to ensure that the influencer is meeting the brand's expectations. 3) Monitoring the influencer's content to ensure that it's authentic and aligns with the brand's values. Another effective way to combat fraud is to work with a trusted influencer marketing platform like Moonio. Our platform uses advanced technology to detect and prevent fraudulent activity, ensuring that brands are only working with genuine and high-quality influencers. Moonio also has a team of experts who carefully vet all influencers on our platform, ensuring that they have authentic engagement and a genuine following.
charles shiro
How can I get your support.
Olatz Urrutia
@charles_ You can either write to support@moonio.io or sign up for free in the platform and then chat with our support team. Let me know if I can help you with anything else :)
Kelsey Leneghan
Any specific tips for doing influencer marketing in the food industry? I manage marketing and logistics for a few restaurants and would love to get some influencers to promote them.
Kate Santoro
@kelsey_leneghan Hi Kelsey! Sure, and food can be a really promising industry to do IM in because it's often very visual. First I'd start by understanding the core values and aesthetic of each restaurant, and then reaching out to influencers who match that. If the restaurants aren't extremely expensive, product seeding might be a good way to start doing IM here - you simply invite the influencers to have a free meal, and later on ask for their feedback, and if the relationship feels right, some content on social media.
Nick Harrision
What is the most effective way to manage influencers and ensure they are doing valuable work, not just ticking boxes to get paid
Kate Santoro
@nick_harrision Hi Nick. It all starts with the search and finding the right people. You want to find people who are truly enthusiastic about your brand, so they will be more motivated to create genuine and engaging content. Also, it can be tempting to overmanager influencers, but you should give them freedom when it comes to creative license. They know their audience best and how to communicate with them, so let them do that!
Kyle Tummonds
How do the deals work on Moonio? I know that companies would be paying influencers to drive traffic to their brand, so I am wondering if there's some deal workflow that you have. Seems like a great platform!
Kate Santoro
@kyle_tummonds So there is a type of workflow that you manage using our CRM. Basically, you can negotiate via Moonio until you and the influencer come to an agreement about the incentive offered and the content to be published. Then, once the deal is closed, you'll have a workflow to confirm when your products have been delivered/the influencer visited your location, when they published their content, etc. You can also pay through Moonio to ensure that the influencer only gets paid after one of you marks publication of content done and our team reviews it.