Want to start building MVP with no-code? 5 short tips πŸ‘‡

Lisa Dziuba
32 replies
Hey PH family! If you are looking to build something fast & for free to test your ideas follow these steps: Day 1️⃣ 1. Start with writing value prop: what problems and for who you are solving? Use Business Model Canvas, Value Prop Canvas, or Problem statements. πŸ› . No-code tools: all of these can be done as visual stickers in Miro. Day 2️⃣ 2. Based on defined value prop form hypothesis and testing methodology. Use user interviews, questionnaires, market research, competitors research. For user interviews write down hypotheses -> questions to validate. Set up 5 interviews with the possible target audience. πŸ›  Tools: Google Doc & Spreadsheet for documentation, Twitter/PH/Telegram chats for getting participants, Notion or Airtbale for organizing your research. Calendly + Zoom for setting up calls. Day 3️⃣ 3. Mock your value prop into a scrappy clickable design in Figma or build a one-page website in πŸ›  Tilda, Wix, Webflow. Use free UI kits, free website builders' templates. Use AI text generators to get a copy based on competitors' texts + your value prop. Day 4️⃣ 4. Run testing. Read "The Mom Test book before". Validate if your hypothesis made sense. Iterate, improve document insights. Day 5️⃣ 5. Spend a day thinking πŸ€” Re-iterate value prop, re-iterate website, choose a no-code tool for building one-feature MVP in the next 5 days. πŸ›  Consider Bubble, Softr, or many other cool no-code tools (https://www.welovenocode.com/mvp...) I've been building stuff since 2015 and just recently released 5 side projects with WeLoveNoCode, so those tips really work. While there are tons of other things in product development even such an algorithm can move you closer to making your idea from "to do" to "scrappy something done.

Replies

Stepan Petrov
Thank you for the tips! So Day 2 is mainly for brain storming and generating possibly viable solutions of the defined problem/task?
Nik Shevchenko
πŸ˜‡ And if you need help with making your idea real with no-code developers, WeLoveNoCode has 15K no experts for every task and budget: https://welovenocode.com/ Kudos from the founder πŸ™Œ
MARINA S
@kodjima33 Also we can take care of design, content, product management of no-code dev process. We are full-stack MVP no-code builders!
MARINA S
Talking about the timeline: should it be 5 days?
Lisa Dziuba
@marina_shamova You can follow Design Sprint methodology with Monday -> Friday, or have your own cadency. When I have day by day tasks it's just easier for me to get some result fast πŸ”₯
Lisa Dziuba
@marina_shamova @kodjima33 It's not really possible in one day, even if it's some simple product idea. You have productive 6-8h of work, + full-time job you are doing.
Lisa Dziuba
@marina_shamova @kodjima33 You can take hackathon concept for 48h of work non-stop. I took part in many hackathons like that.
Alexandra Zaitseva
Love this book - The Mom Test book
Dmytro Kovalenko
Love the list. Thanks for sharing! It’s essential to parallel your MVP building efforts with validation to make sure you can refine your value prop and potentially hit product market for.
Lisa Dziuba
@tasteofdalife yeah, it's focused purely on validation, not building. When you build first then you loose focus on your users.
Dmytro Kovalenko
@lisadziuba exactly! Also if you validated what you want to get build, then the building itself with be much faster and streamlined, cause it will be easier to define priorities and make right fast decisions.
Umar Farooq
Thanks for sharing, It helps me alot while developing my own project.
Jonathan Massabni
Wow thanks for sharing, great tips! Clever way to organize by days
Lisa Dziuba
@jonathanm Thanks! I went from Design Sprint methodology, and adapted it a bit.
Jonathan Massabni
@lisadziuba nicely adapted! Just went on WeLoveNoCode, first time coming accross this type of services. Bookmarked
Matthew Kuzmin
Thanks for your tips, Lisa! It's a constant process 24/7 one working week by another. Proceed -> Result -> Repeat