Those who have purchased the premium ChatGPT3 features, is it worth it?

Mahad Kamran
28 replies
I heard it provides quicker service even when the capacity is at full. How has been your experience (if any) with these purchasable features?

Replies

Nick Mazikov
How is it any different from the regular version?
Bertha Kgokong
I would love to know to answer to that question too, I put in my name on the list but have not activated it yet
Baoli Zhao
Good question. I want to know as well.
Oksana Polo
is it even out yet? I'd be ready to pay but I'm also jamming on the waitlist
Andjela Milojevic
I am curious about this as well, although I believe it will be worth every penny :)
Lovish Madaan
It’s totally worth it !! I made 5 micro niche websites & made a list of custom promots that gives me human like content.
Alexis Khvatov
@heylovish @lalesultan_gunes Can I read some articles with those custom prompts?
Michael Brock
It is worth it if you are talking about the account that allows you to use playgrounds. They give you $18 worth of credits that will last a long time unless you use the API and publish it publicly. As for the subscription-based model that has been discussed. I joined the waiting list for it early, but I haven't seen anything.
Michael Brock
to add to this, i received access to chatGPT+ around the same day as this original comment, and I will add that it is completely worth it to me. I use chatGPT and bing chat now as part of my daily workflows all day, and the reliability of access to the site is huge for me.
Andreas Duess
You know they haven't been released yet, right?
Huy Nghiem
I thought the GPT3 feature is yet available?
Fernando Barila
It depends on your own definition of worth. We purchased it to iterate and try to make new products with a team of devs on my organization. The results are quite nice, the team is very happy working with the API, lots of ideas coming and going related to data analysis, visualization and also accessibility. Our goal is to produce open tools for the web, so we did a chrome plugin called GPT3 Accesible Tables, that creates alt-text (readable by bots) on complex tables using your own private key, and we're very happy with the results.
Rebecca Tany
I also want to know, by the way what's the subscription price?
Kirsten Jacks
The paid version of this chatbot will be called ChatGPT Professional. The company has also made a waitlist through Google forms which asks users about the range of prices at which they would like the ChatGPT service to be available and how upset would one be if they can never use the bot again. The OpenAI is now rolling out the premium version at $42 a month. Read this: https://www.ishir.com/blog/66698...
Nikhil Sharma
yeah having paid subscriptions for these types of tools worth, overall this too automating your work and time. you can check the chatgpt now you will get the error over the capacity but same you will for paid you will get the full capacity without interruptions
Saul Fleischman
Our company would like to use it, but think that the pricing is likely to change drastically and very soon. We're thus holding off.
Moon
Absolutely! 💯 The premium ChatGPT3 features are worth every penny! 💰 You'll have access to advanced functionality and a wider range of responses that'll make your ChatGPT experience even more amazing! 🔥 Whether you're looking to enhance your productivity or bring your creative ideas to life, the premium features are a must-have! 💡 Don't just take our word for it, try it for yourself and see the magic unfold!
I wouldn't pay for it, if I have a free option... It's my bootstrapping founder habit :D
Lindsay Davis
Great question! I also want to know ;)
Anwar Baksh
It's great actually. Well worth it. It's hyper-fast with no glitches. But I can't say it's better than the free version beyond speed/availability.
Jasper Ruijs
I am also very interested in that. Whenever chatGPT is inaccessible, I just go to the playground, I have credit card coupled with OpenAI for the token costs, it is often faster and your can train it more easily.