The struggle is real: How can you last in your relationship while engaged with your work? 😃

Many of you have loved ones, relationships, kids and families. How can you handle it?

Replies

KC Onrade
I guess it's setting your priorities straight and make time for the things that matter to you.
Rihab Zaidi
Honestly, by having more flexibility over my working hours. Once I break free from the 9 to 5 or having to be at the office, I can make more time to spend with my loved ones - also always thriving to optimize my time for focus work boosts my productivity and helps me achieve more in less time, so, again, winning more quality time for myself:)
Business Marketing with Nika
@rihab_zd Yeah, when you want to give attention to your family, you have to save "extra energy" for that. I still cannot handle it. 🙈🙈
Yankun Zhao
@busmark_w_nika same... hope there are 48 hours a day
Rihab Zaidi
@busmark_w_nika true that's why I recharge first by cuddling my dog lol
I've been failing at it too. But lately, I realized it and now I started working towards finding a good balance between work and personal time that I can use to be in touch with close people.
@senthil99nathan How did you divide your time? Or better asked: How many hours from your schedule are dedicated to building and nourishing relationships towards others instead of building the business?
Matej Cabadaj
It's all about communication and tolerance, coz let's be honest - it is not easy, especially if you are a workaholic 🙃
@matej_cabadaj This is the point I am talking about :-D But what if there are 2 workaholics? Is there any chance that their relationship will survive? :-DD
Angelina Mark
Maintaining a healthy balance between work and relationships can indeed be challenging, but it's certainly possible with mindful effort and effective communication. Here are some strategies to help you last in your relationship while being engaged with your work: Open Communication: Communication is key to any successful relationship. Be open and honest with your partner about your work commitments, schedule, and any challenges you may be facing. Discuss how you can support each other and find ways to spend quality time together despite busy schedules. Prioritize Quality Time: Even if your work demands a lot of your time and energy, make it a priority to carve out quality time for your partner. Schedule regular date nights, weekend getaways, or even short moments together during the day to reconnect and strengthen your bond. Set Boundaries: Establish clear boundaries between work and personal life to prevent burnout and maintain harmony in your relationship. Designate specific times when you'll focus solely on work and others when you'll be fully present with your partner. Avoid bringing work-related stress or issues into your personal time together. Practice Mindfulness: Be present and fully engaged when you're with your partner. Put away distractions such as phones or laptops and give them your undivided attention. Show genuine interest in their day, thoughts, and feelings, and actively listen to what they have to say.