Text or Video review ?

Priyanka Saini
21 replies
It's easier for me to get text from my clients, but video reviews make my product seem more authentic and attract more attention. I can share them on Instagram, Facebook, X, LinkedIn, and other social channels. That's why I prefer watching video reviews over reading text. What's your preference?

Replies

Nikita Jain
Video review is always best
Priyanka Saini
@busmark_w_nika but Nika don’t you think, videos can enhance the value of a cheap product and increase its worth. 🧐
Priyanka Saini
@nikita_jain13 Yes, video review is the best that's why even in our product, www.feedspace.io, our users primarily utilize it to collect video testimonials, and a few users also create e-learning videos.
Business Marketing with Nika
@nikita_jain13 @priyanka27 Depends on the product – the video is more authentic and can cover more topics in a shorter period of time. But when I do not have much time to watch the video, I like reading written reviews. It depends. If it is a cheap product – text is enough. When it is pricey – video is better.
Business Marketing with Nika
@priyanka27 In the first place I think that value is given by the needs of customers and the rarity of the product. Video can give credit and approve expectations a little bit.
Daniel Smith
Video review is best
Priyanka Saini
@daniel_smith29 yes. somehow we can connect easily!
Priyanka Saini
@edward_paul3 is there any particular reason you prefer text review over video review??
Priyanka Saini
@joseph_parker2 would you like to share why do you prefer video review??
Leo
text review
Priyanka Saini
@leo70 is there any particular reason you prefer text review Leo??
Priyanka Saini
@genem_carter i think we all like video review. :)
Priyanka Saini
@novie_dizon Yes, that's why our product, www.feedspace.io, is receiving more likes. It's because it's easy to collect and share video reviews from multiple platforms.