Streak: 500 days on PH ๐Ÿ”ฅ And a few facts about me and this platform...

I am stuck here... because I found a great community of people on this platform. ๐Ÿ™‚ Since I have been here, many things happened: โ€“ I've supported more than 4,395 product launches โ€“ I've launched 2 times here from this account (in fact 3) โ€“ I've called with many of you and also met some of you in person โ€“ I've been posting there every single day... so... this is the 500th day of my posting. Fun fact: I realised that PH has something like Streaks after more than 200 days of being present here. Some things dawn on me with hindsight. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Thank you for this!

Replies

Ghulam Abbas
Congratulations Nika!
Congrats Nika! I saw you post on linkedin about it!
Business Marketing with Nika
@beatrizlramos Beatriz, that is great! I thought that PH better promotes LinkedIn but it seems that it works also vice versa. Thank you for your kind words and support. ๐Ÿ™‚
Olena Bomko
Congratulations, Nika!!!! You rock!
@olenabomko Olena, appreciate that! I am so happy to meet you there. There is a concentration of really great people. ๐Ÿ˜‡ โค๏ธ
Samar Ali
Congratulations Nika!
Isa Tanis
Congratulations Nika๐ŸŽ‰
History in numbers, I love numbers. Congratulations, Nika, you are a true legend! ๐Ÿš€
@sandradjajic Thank you, Sandra. Without Product Hunt, I would not probably find you. This place has brought great people into my life. โค๏ธ
Sahil๐ŸŽงโš›๏ธ
congratulations Nika!!
Maurizio Isendoorn
Congratulations Nika. I'm also striving for 500 haha
Daniel Pirciu
nice, @busmark_w_nika are you using any kind of automation, or how do you manage to be active every single day?
Ryan Zhang
Congratulations on hitting the 500-day streak on Product Hunt, Nika! Your dedication to business marketing is truly inspiring and sets a fantastic example for the community.
Peter Hansen
Congratulations, Nika, you're outstanding!
Max Avery
congrats and thanks for the contributions!
Boris Markarian
Congratulations, Nika! It's a really big and good job.
Konrad S.
Congratulations Nika, this is real dedication!
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
Congratulations that is great! :)
Jeremy Kaur
Wow, hitting a 500-day streak on Product Hunt is no small feat, Nika! Your dedication to business marketing on this platform is truly inspiring.
Sophia Williams
Wow, hitting a 500-day streak on Product Hunt is no small feat, Nika! Your dedication to business marketing on this platform is truly inspiring.
Prem Saini
Well done Nika!๐Ÿš€
Abdullah Al Afique
Congratulations Nika. I can only imagine how hard it is to show up every day, so it's commendable.