Streak: 500 days on PH ๐Ÿ”ฅ And a few facts about me and this platform...

I am stuck here... because I found a great community of people on this platform. ๐Ÿ™‚ Since I have been here, many things happened: โ€“ I've supported more than 4,395 product launches โ€“ I've launched 2 times here from this account (in fact 3) โ€“ I've called with many of you and also met some of you in person โ€“ I've been posting there every single day... so... this is the 500th day of my posting. Fun fact: I realised that PH has something like Streaks after more than 200 days of being present here. Some things dawn on me with hindsight. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Thank you for this!

Replies

Ryan Zhang
Congratulations on hitting the 500-day streak on Product Hunt, Nika! Your dedication to business marketing is truly inspiring and sets a fantastic example for the community.
Ghulam Abbas
Congratulations Nika!
Congrats Nika! I saw you post on linkedin about it!
Business Marketing with Nika
@beatrizlramos Beatriz, that is great! I thought that PH better promotes LinkedIn but it seems that it works also vice versa. Thank you for your kind words and support. ๐Ÿ™‚
Olena Bomko
Congratulations, Nika!!!! You rock!
@olenabomko Olena, appreciate that! I am so happy to meet you there. There is a concentration of really great people. ๐Ÿ˜‡ โค๏ธ
Samar Ali
Launching soon!
Congratulations Nika!
Isa Tanis
Congratulations Nika๐ŸŽ‰
History in numbers, I love numbers. Congratulations, Nika, you are a true legend! ๐Ÿš€
@sandradjajic Thank you, Sandra. Without Product Hunt, I would not probably find you. This place has brought great people into my life. โค๏ธ
Sahil๐ŸŽงโš›๏ธ
congratulations Nika!!
Maurizio Isendoorn
Congratulations Nika. I'm also striving for 500 haha
Daniel Pirciu
nice, @busmark_w_nika are you using any kind of automation, or how do you manage to be active every single day?
Peter Hansen
Congratulations, Nika, you're outstanding!
Max Avery
congrats and thanks for the contributions!
Boris Markarian
Congratulations, Nika! It's a really big and good job.
Konrad S.
Congratulations Nika, this is real dedication!
Viola Schoell
Launching soon!
Congratulations that is great! :)
Jeremy Kaur
Wow, hitting a 500-day streak on Product Hunt is no small feat, Nika! Your dedication to business marketing on this platform is truly inspiring.
Sophia Williams
Wow, hitting a 500-day streak on Product Hunt is no small feat, Nika! Your dedication to business marketing on this platform is truly inspiring.
Prem Saini
Well done Nika!๐Ÿš€
Abdullah Al Afique
Congratulations Nika. I can only imagine how hard it is to show up every day, so it's commendable.