Still working remotely for your company ? or already back in the office? & Which one you prefer?

Sara
16 replies

Replies

Peter Chudakov
Remote work is a great option occasionally, but working in office with colleagues is much more efficient and fun!
Sara
@slowpokepeter I am with you on this point. Productivity and fun and two perfect combinations for the great work.
Launching soon!
Although I am back in the office, but my company offers remote work and flexible hours whenever needed.
Sara
@qudsia_ali That's soo cool, I wish all companies do the same!
Tanoy Chowdhury
Still working from home. And, I would like to keep it the same way.
Sara
@tanoy27 Yeah, totally feel you. I Hope it will stay this way for you.
Saif Ullah Khalid
Back to the office. But can work remotely whenever needed.
Sara
@saif_ullah_khalid That's perfect ! keep up the good work.
Kaveen Molligoda
Hybrid! Entire team decide to come to office a few days a week to keep up the team morale and to collaborate together. And we work from home the rest of the days for convenience.
Sara
@kaveen that's soo cool! hope you enjoyed the meet-up.
Rosemarie Pilapitiya
We do have remote working options but we choose to come to office so there's a strong bond between the team. I personally feel that it increases productivity as there are many distractions while working remotely.
Sara
@rosemarie_pilapitiya Yes totally agree with you. The office is the right place to work.
Jennifer Guerra
I'm working from home. I love it but sometimes I just miss interacting with colleagues, and I also felt more productive at the office
Sara
@jennifer_guerra Yes, I feel like the right place to work is the office, not being able to interact with your team is not good, also you will get distracted all the time.