Still working remotely for your company ? or already back in the office? & Which one you prefer?

Sara
16 replies

Replies

Peter Chudakov
Remote work is a great option occasionally, but working in office with colleagues is much more efficient and fun!
Sara
@slowpokepeter I am with you on this point. Productivity and fun and two perfect combinations for the great work.
Launching soon!
Although I am back in the office, but my company offers remote work and flexible hours whenever needed.
Tanoy Chowdhury
Still working from home. And, I would like to keep it the same way.
Saif Ullah Khalid
Back to the office. But can work remotely whenever needed.
Kaveen Molligoda
Hybrid! Entire team decide to come to office a few days a week to keep up the team morale and to collaborate together. And we work from home the rest of the days for convenience.
Rosemarie Pilapitiya
We do have remote working options but we choose to come to office so there's a strong bond between the team. I personally feel that it increases productivity as there are many distractions while working remotely.
Jennifer Guerra
I'm working from home. I love it but sometimes I just miss interacting with colleagues, and I also felt more productive at the office
Sara
@jennifer_guerra Yes, I feel like the right place to work is the office, not being able to interact with your team is not good, also you will get distracted all the time.