Startups, what is your Funding Status in 2023 !!!

Murali Gottumukkala
60 replies
Hi All, I am trying to find out from Founders, Co-Founders & all Teams of startups to know your funding status. Are you still Looking for funding? Or have it locked? or don't want it at all { Which I doubt } :)

Replies

Murali Gottumukkala
Can't wait to see the results
Carson Cohen
@murali_aasaan @anthony_pen @annachen_ Hey PH Community! πŸ‘‹ I'm super excited to share ContextGPT, a Twitter πŸ€– that adds context to any tweet! Utilizing GPT technology, mention @ContextGPT in any tweet, and we'll provide relevant information to contextualize it. Over the past few months, we've pivoted our business and have accrued over 19,000 people onto our waitlist!! With the increasing amount of information being shared on social media, it's more important than ever to have a tool to help us make sense of it. We believe that ContextGPT will disrupt the Twitter dynamic β€” providing valuable insight and context for any tweet. Say πŸ‘‹ to confusion and hello to an understanding with ContextGPT.
Arthur Trembley
Hi Murali. Thanks for your message. But I don't understand what you want well. Could you explain more detail? Thanks
Murali Gottumukkala
@anthony_pen trying to find out from startups whether they have locked funding or looking for funding?
Arthur Trembley
@murali_aasaan I am looking for a new position with funding now. Anyway I'd like to discuss it with you soon. Thanks
Kayode Odeleye
None of the above Looking for funding from customers. We've bootstrapped (+ tiny angel round) to a place where we have a working product By the way, we're lauching here today so please check out our page and support us https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Sara Intikhab
Neither, looking to get our products micro-acquired! :)
Murali Gottumukkala
@sara_intikhab1 Hi Sara, what products are you building?
Sara Intikhab
@murali_aasaan so my small yet dream team has decided to launch one product every week. We have launched two products till now, Alt Pass (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) and Free Wrap (https://www.producthunt.com/post...). Stay tuned 'cause we have another coming tomorrow
Kirill
Sadly, there isn't a third option that says "too poor and too small to get any funding."
Richard Gao
Looking for funding for evoke-app.com once we have a good customer base. But launching in a couple of days so that'll definitely be fulfilled soon!
Murali Gottumukkala
@richard_gao2 I am sure your wish will get fulfilled
Karthik
Bootstrapped - not looking for any funding.
Eddie Forson
You should add another option for "Bootstrapping" :)
Kevin Xu
Bootstrapped!
Elaine Donderer
Currently running a campaign to get our first round of funding - we have some cool rewards, check it out: Homa Reto - The Human Network keeps you safe
Manoj Ranaweera
Why do you want funding in the first place? Bootstrapping used to be hard, but thanks to SkilledUp Life, you can build a large team very easily. Once subscribed, all our talent is free. We are getting closer to 20,000 strong free talent pool from 103 countries
Emil Sannino
Almost: Looking for Feedback on our MVP!
Murali Gottumukkala
@emilsortstools good luck Emil, can i review it for you?
Emil Sannino
@murali_aasaan yes ofc! I can provide you with a link if you sign-up for early access on https://sorted.tools/ :) Thank you so much Murali!
Kornel Grunwald
I think we are still up for a ride called fundraising in times of economic downturn and VC panic!
Murali Gottumukkala
@kornel_grunwald Yes, what are you launching soon?
Kornel Grunwald
@murali_aasaan knowledge assistance tool, to break siloses in orgs or make life for individuals a bit less chaotic! 😊
Lucas Oliveira
Still looking for funding, but it's been hard haha.
Jef Van Gool
sorry. I don't want any money. because every penny you get you need to pay back three times. heard this on a netwerk event between 7 founders who all agreed. If you can, fund yourself. build the product from the heart and with a customer base. Tip I heard from a fellow entrepreneur this week: the client needs you as much as you need them. So don't be scared to talk to your (future) customers cheers and good luck y'all
Nick Mazikov
If you still haven't found funding, feel free to contact us! We can help you solve this question
Christian Gaspar
Hi, everyone I hope all your businesses are doing great. I am a copywriter, and I will gladly do your copywriting for free… I know how it sounds like, copywriting for free? Yes! its because I am new to it and I would like to gain some experience, as well as some social proof and feedback on my copywriting skills, this includes product/service description and email copy. So, I am looking for any startups or already established businesses. If you are any of these, please contact me. Hopefully we can help each other and find success together.