Anil Matcha
54 replies

Replies

Tobe T
Continue doing the great job
Viktor Brešan
That's awesome, any tips?
Anil Matcha
@viktor.bresan Consistently sharing relevant content in Discussions and supporting products I like and sharing comments helped me
Viktor Brešan
@matcha_anil If I may ask, how much time do you invest on PH? Daily or weekly.
Luke Emery
@viktor @matcha_anil Wow thats nice knowing consistancy works
Carol Andrews
@viktorbresan oh I have loads of ideas to make them, but I know they work somehow I just don’t have the Tech knowledge to achieve. My ideas. could make me a millionaire if I could put them into action🥸🤣
Harrison zhu
So how do you do it?
Anil Matcha
@harrison_zhu Launched free tools, consistently sharing valuable content in the discussions section and constantly reviewing and sharing comments on new launches
Neha
Great👍 That's an impressive accomplishment and a testament to your hard work and the value you're bringing to the platform. Any suggestion for us?
Ken Lian
Launching soon!
good work!
Julien Fayad
Congrats, I could not but notice you also launched a quite impressive list of products, did that help ?
Anil Matcha
@julien_fayad The launches helped the product but not my account. Staying active in discussions and launches helped more
Davide Camera
Interesting tips, thanks
That is amazing 🙂 you are a proof that being persistent will bring you success. Congratulations!
Raghav Mittal
Yeah, that works everywhere
Woohoo! Looks like you're killing it on ProductHunt! Keep up the great work and don't let the fame go to your head 😉
Carl Brook
That's awesome Anil, congrats because that's a great achievement!
Charlotte Chiang
Nice! Do you have any launches coming up?
Sai K
Great Job Anil.
That's awesome, Anil! Congrats!
Frank Sondors
What's your next milestone?
Aleksej Vukomanovic
That’s awesome, congrats!
Janine N
That's impressive! How do you come up with the relevant topics that you post to drive your engagement? Do you have it all planned out in advance? If so, how long in advance do you plan?
Nicola Vargiu
Great job Anil!🚀 How has this benefited your business?
John Carmichael
Wow! That is impressive! You should right a blog post about it on Medium and share the wealth :)
Azfar Ahmed
Congratulations 🎉 Anil Matcha