Slack or Teams?

Marvin Mändle
47 replies
We use and love Slack. What about you?

Replies

Peter Horvath
Slack, discord, and all the others except Teams. Somehow it gives me chills - in a negative way lol
Cameron Scully
Slack. I still like Discord more than both
Marvin Mändle
@cameronscully_ do you use Discord for business?
Matej Cabadaj
Team Slack here!
Brian Lawrence
I'm definitely going with Slack here!
Lewis Carhart
Slack + discord !!
Marvin Mändle
@lewisbuildsai do you use Discord for business?
Marvin Mändle
@m_anees1 never tried it for business. What do you like about it?
Maria Polesh
Only Slack🫶
Coro
slack, teams feels slow and clumsy
We're on the same page, Marvin; our team also prefers Slack for its user-friendly interface and robust integration options. It really helps streamline our communication and workflow.
Pablo Roig
We all seem to agree, Slack!
Jamie L
I'm on the Slack bandwagon as well, Marvin; its integrations and bot functionalities make workflow seamless and fun. However, I've seen Teams work wonders for those heavily invested in the Microsoft ecosystem with its deep Office integration.
Marvin Mändle
@darly_selby Do you have any experience with Slack?
Arsenii Dergachev
Discord should be an option here 😉
Ethan
Afcorse teams
Marvin Mändle
@rana_zia2 What do you like about teams?
Choosing between Slack and Teams depends on various factors such as your team's specific needs, preferences, and existing tech stack. While both platforms offer robust communication and collaboration features, Slack is known for its intuitive interface, extensive integrations, and flexibility, making it a popular choice among startups and smaller teams. On the other hand, Teams, integrated with Microsoft Office 365, provides seamless collaboration within the Microsoft ecosystem, offering features like document sharing, video conferencing, and calendar integration. Regardless of your choice, optimizing your workflow and enhancing productivity is crucial. Platforms like AiToolsKit.ai offer a range of free AI, SEO, writing, YouTube, and social media tools that can complement your chosen communication platform, helping you streamline tasks, improve collaboration, and achieve your business objectives effectively. By leveraging these tools alongside your preferred communication platform, you can enhance teamwork, communication, and efficiency within your organization. https://bit.ly/48fwAEc
Marvin Mändle
@wajahat_aitoolskit Totally agree with your arguments. It always depends on the company and which platform fits better. Just for communication Slack is in my opinion the better choice. Thanks for your recommendation and information about the possibilities through AI.