Share your favorite lifehack

Jose Rodríguez
31 replies

Replies

Business Marketing with Nika
Workouts – sport helps me to switch my mind off :)
Sree
@busmark_w_nika +1 for workout. At first, I found it to be a drag. However, after making it a habit for a year, I now look forward to working out almost every day. It scientifically helps you think better, and the good feeling you get in general from working out feels amazing!
JD Worcester
@busmark_w_nika Can't be stressed out after a long workout, literally impossible
@sreenington what kind of workout do you prefer? Weights? Of with your body weight? :)
Sree
@busmark_w_nika Progressive overload with weights is what is gonna help in building strength and muscle growth. Body weight is good when you're starting out but after a month, you will get used to it. Doing 50 consecutive pushups ups in the beginning felt like my body was gonna explode into smithereens, but now it's pretty easy.
@sreenington I wouldn't underestimate the bodyweight because I was used to lift weights (even increasing) but when I change patters and incorporated bodyweight again, I had a muscle soreness then :D
Mark Lemuel M
PRODUCTIVITY HACK: in your phone's settings, use "greyscale mode" to remove colors in the screen of your phone while working. TRUST ME, you will boost your efforts up to 30% and will ignore your phone's ability to distract you.
Nataliya Trotsenko
Sleep in any uncertain situation :)
Lisa Steingold
1. Get up and exercise 2. Turn off notifications during work sprints (including email and PH) 3. Sleep 8 hours Repeat
Pedro shelton russell
Thank you for this information it is very helpful for me nice. [url=https://gm-socrates.com]GM Socrates[/url]
Ramit Koul
Workout, long walks and classical music.
Sylvester Jalnaiz
Running everyday. It's very therapeutic and also healthy for you.
Jose Rodríguez
@sylvester_jalnaiz I do it, with nike training club and nike running club https://productivity.directory/n...
Natalie Ermishina
Running & hamam - always help to reboot! )
Indu Thangamuthu
1. Music brings peace to my 24x7 shouting brain 2. Canva....helping me at my desperate times in office
Kirr Simakovs
Workout + massage 💆‍♂️ Healthy food Strict sleep control to avoid crunch mode
Syed Muhmmad Fahad Zaidi
The Pomodoro Technique: Work 25 minutes, break 5 minutes—enhances focus and productivity.
Nastassia
Use time-outs before and after the task