Reached 3500+ points on PH. What is it's significance?

Anil Matcha
19 replies

Replies

Barada Sahu
Congrats on a milestone. But this is the kind of discussion I find has little value to the community. No one is under an illusion here that points in PH are any different from karma on any other platform - Reddit, HN, stack overflow, etc... I would love to see a bit more authenticity in conversations in PH else this is rapidly devolving into Quora like threads.
Stefan Pettersson
It is a vanity metric. Gamifying and encouraging engagement on the platform. It has zero significance, zero leverage. Effect is probably the opposite because it encourages quantity over quality, resulting in the majority of discussions on PH being more or less pointless, and/or ChatGPT generated nonsense comments.
Gary Sztajnman
@stpe can someone block the automated chatgpt responses?... What the point?
Stefan Pettersson
@gary159 one of the options when reporting a comment is AI-generated/ChatGPT. Indiehackers.com got the same problem. So much facepalm-ChatGPT-generated comments.
Shajedul Karim
points reflect engagement, not just presence. 3500 whispers of curiosity, interaction, and resonance. yet, true significance? the conversations started, the insights shared. remember, numbers are a marker, not the entire map. keep journeying, the community has your back.
Oleg Eltsov
Amazing result, congrats!
Suchai
Congrats Anil! I am quite new on PH, but IMHN with the point of 3,500+, It probably means that you have been very active and on PH and gave lots of useful tricks and tips for community. I see that you hunted 27 products so far, Could you please share how successful those products are?
Abhinay kumar
Congrats Anil, I think it shows that the community loves whatever you have had to say on this platform. It also signifies that the products and product ideas that you have tested here have been supported by the community. I am also launching my product on 17th August. It is a Customer-Facing Embedded Analytics solution for B2B SaaS. It is a truly scalable using the enhancements in AI. Would really appreciate if you can take a look at the product (SayData) and promote it in your network (on PH and twitter) if you like it. Would really appreciate the help ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Kirill Sokol
I think it's more honourable to have more badges and followers than number of points
Igor Lysenko
I see you often in discussions, you are already a fairly well-known personality
Valorie Jones
Congrats. I think it mostly means PH has done a good job gamifying their platform.
Daniel Zaitzow
@val_jones couldn't agree more - I wake up every morning with an innate fear of losing my streak haha
Building Community ๐Ÿ”ฅ