Reached 2000+ followers on Product Hunt in less than 8 months!!

Anil Matcha
37 replies

Replies

Semyon Fridman
That's impressive! Would love to hear your strategies and tips on engaging with the community and growing your following.
Keshini Dabare
Congratulations !! Any special approaches you followed?
@keshini_dabare2 @neelptl2602 I'm engaging quite a lot, but I got to just above 100 followers in almost a month, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but what? :D
@neelptl2602 @keshini_dabare2 Sure! I'm not complaining about that, but 100 in a month does not scale to 2000 in 8 months! I'd love to understand how I could improve my approach :)
Neel Patel
@keshini_dabare2 @gabriele_mazzola You would eventually. I grew to ~400 in 2months. Took a while to figure out what to do initially but now I am getting it. I am trying to run a group where we all can learn to speed up the growth. It is a whatsapp group, not for promotions tho- just talk about growth.
Congratulations!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ What's the secret sauce?
Mahsum Akbaş
Congratulations. When you "invest" on anything, you will get its "results" soon.
Helen
Congratulations!!!πŸŽ‰Can you share your tips?
Nico Spijker
Congrats @matcha_anil ! What's your next goal?
Mansi Trivedi
Holy smokes!πŸ”₯πŸš€That's awesome! πŸ˜ŽπŸ™Œ
Do you have any tips?
KC Onrade
Congrats on that! πŸŽ‰
Hemalatha Rajendran
Great Efforts leads to great results. Congrats!
Tornike Tsiramua
Congratulations, what a great result!
Eliza Crescini
Congratulations! Do you have any tips?
Evita T
Congratulations!
Uthappa Robb
congratulations and pray for others
congrads! any tips on that?
Iya Mendoza
Kudos, Anil, on 2,000+ Product Hunt followers in under eight months – impressive stuff! I'd love to hear your tips to apply at Logomakerr.ai. Keep up the great work, and thanks for being an inspiration!
Konrad S.
Great. I see your current followers : following ratio is about 3.4 : 1. Do you remember how it developed? Do you think you got many followers by first following them?
Konrad S.
Joined Apr 2020. Less than 8 months?