😱 One search bar for Notion, Google Drive, Gmail accounts, Slack

Sandra Djajic
6 replies
Klu.so is designed to be a single search engine for your cloud-based apps like Slack, Notion, Google Drive, and Gmail accounts, and the best part is you can add as many accounts as you want. Now it works super simply, you integrate your apps (it takes like seconds), and then the indexing part comes. In order to find things, we need to index things. But when we started Klu.so, privacy was key for us, so everything is encrypted, and we do take some keywords (without context) in order to find them for you. And now, I am super happy to announce that we also got a SOC2 certificate. We have many new updates, especially when it comes to AI and how we can make more use of your data, so make sure to try Klu.so. If you need any help, feel free to reach out; I am too active on X @takotreba. Wish you a crazy year!

Replies

Serhii Yelbaiev
I'm more than happy to use it on an everyday basis. 😎 @sandradjajic, Google Chat integration will send me to the heavens 🤗
Business Marketing with Nika
Happy New Year, Sandra! I love reading your content because you are so enthusiastic about not only Klu but marketing and business in general! Hope that you will scale up your projects to the moon! 🚀
@busmark_w_nika, Aw, thank you so much, Nika!!! I hope we all share our knowledge in 2024 and learn from each other.
Cheryl Cageim
Congrats, Sandra! I have heard how difficult SOC2 compliance is to achieve so this is a big feather in the cap of the entire Klu team's hat! And it should help you get your foot in the door of businesses that could use your service, and we both know that businesses are willing to pay more than individuals for a productivity tool like Klu that can help their employees. Way to go! 🎉
@cherylcageim, It was such a long process and also the best New Year gift, haha. Definitely, the main goal was to be able to move into the enterprise section!