Office vs Hybrid vs Remote - which do you like best?✨

Harris Cheng
11 replies

Replies

Yasmin Atkinson
I'd lean toward hybrid. You get the best of both worlds: office for face-to-face collab and remote for deep work.
Harris Cheng
I prefer Hybrid to be honest. It gets the flexibility of remote but also get the human touch at the same time. F2F interaction helps build company culture in a more effective way too IMO!
Elena Tsemirava
Remote or hybrid. I cannot force myself to waste time on commuting.
Alexandra Koptyaeva
I've been working remotely since 2020 while also traveling all around Latin America -- definitely can't complain. :) But at some point, I wouldn't mind a hybrid environment if I'm based in one place long-term.
Daniel Zaitzow
Hybrid but its not always the most cost effective if team want to work remote. I personally am okay losing a little bit of productivity (jury is still out on that) to not have an office space line item on the balance sheet.
Yahya Elfaqir
Honestly remote, it allows you to really get into in the zone and sometimes overdeliver from the comfort of your couch with a homemade cappuccino.
Michael
When it comes to IT and app development, remote 100%. You will have access to a very deep pool of talented software engineers.
André J
Launching soon!
2 kinds of people. Makers and managers. Makers love freedom. Managers love an office where they can boss people around.
Steve Lou
Hybrid is the best! Working is also a social activity where you get to meet different people. Meeting them in person from time to time is cool!