Office vs Hybrid vs Remote - which do you like best?✨

Harris Cheng
11 replies

Replies

Daniel Zaitzow
Hybrid but its not always the most cost effective if team want to work remote. I personally am okay losing a little bit of productivity (jury is still out on that) to not have an office space line item on the balance sheet.
Harris Cheng
I prefer Hybrid to be honest. It gets the flexibility of remote but also get the human touch at the same time. F2F interaction helps build company culture in a more effective way too IMO!
Elena Tsemirava
Remote or hybrid. I cannot force myself to waste time on commuting.
Alexandra Koptyaeva
I've been working remotely since 2020 while also traveling all around Latin America -- definitely can't complain. :) But at some point, I wouldn't mind a hybrid environment if I'm based in one place long-term.
Yahya Elfaqir
Honestly remote, it allows you to really get into in the zone and sometimes overdeliver from the comfort of your couch with a homemade cappuccino.
Yasmin Atkinson
I'd lean toward hybrid. You get the best of both worlds: office for face-to-face collab and remote for deep work.
Michael
When it comes to IT and app development, remote 100%. You will have access to a very deep pool of talented software engineers.
André J
Launching soon!
2 kinds of people. Makers and managers. Makers love freedom. Managers love an office where they can boss people around.
Steve Lou
Hybrid is the best! Working is also a social activity where you get to meet different people. Meeting them in person from time to time is cool!