My humble achievement! 50 days streak, 80 followers, 167 points. Glad to be with our community โค

Ruslan.D
44 replies
Last month I thought I would be glad to have at least a hundred followers And seems I still have a chance to reach this bar before the launch on January 28th So I will be very glad of your support from the community ๐Ÿ™ โ˜บ https://www.producthunt.com/prod... My project is a special Diary - AstroDiary It focuses on the journal of dreams as well as cosmology It also contains a textbook on self-learning lucid dreaming In my humble opinion, everyone should try to learn this as it will open up a new reality much better than Virtual Reality.

Replies

Alex Rodukov
Congratulations! ๐Ÿš€
Loane
congrats !!!
Rayan Zeggari
Congratulations ! Best of luck
Hiep Nguyen
Congratulations!
Jacopo Proietti
Congrats Ruslan, keep it up! I am celebrating my 100th day streak today and I am also launching Dokin (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) Go check it out!
Congratulations ! Best of luck
Emanuel Reis
Congrats on the 50-day streak and 80 followers! ๐ŸŽ‰ That's a real achievement. I'm intrigued about your app and can't wait to see it launch on January 28th. Count me in as one of your supporters. You're almost at 100 followers - go for it!
Lukas Rรผger
That's very nice! I think you can increase the points by writing lots of comments on others posts. We launched today, maybe you can start with a comment on our page :D
Jaxon Smith
Amazing! Congratulations ! Best of luck.
Mathew Simpson
Amazing progress! How has the community shaped your experience?
@mattysimp_ @xeno1 This reminded me of "the power of influence". I'm reading now "Tribe of Millionaires" and it's about this topic: how people around you (this community in this case) multiply yourself and make you accountable
Mansi Trivedi
115 days strong on Product Hunt! Followed the launch! Mind sharing more about it??
Henry Habib
keep it up, and best of luck on your upcoming launch!
Duy Hรนynh
Congratulations !
Amanda Silmon
Congratulations! ๐Ÿš€
Ling Tien
Congrats on the 50-day streak and 80 followers! ๐ŸŽ‰ That's a real achievement. I'm intrigued about your app and can't wait to see it launch on January 28th. Count me in as one of your supporters. You're almost at 100 followers - go for it!
Fitz Dupuy
Amazing! Congratulations ! Best of luck.
Oliver Thomes
Congratulations! ๐Ÿš€
John Michael
keep it up, and best of luck on your upcoming launch!