Marketers, have y'all managed to use Chat GPT to your advantage yet?

Andrew C.
35 replies

Replies

Yep!! 10 times faster blogging!!
Andrew C.
@hanna_z jeez... ive seen a whole lotta bloggers/writers vouching against GPT coz they fear they will lose out on work opportunities
@andrewcanday yeah that happens lol but honestly I still prefer human experts for quality blogging
Karl Perera (MA DipLC)
Yes, I have. I use it for titles and ideas for blog posts (especially subheadings). It can also be useful to generate keywords but I will never use it to write blog posts themselves. I also use it for newsletters.
Joanne Hurley
@astroimagery Same. I use it to brainstorm ideas as well of the above. Sometimes ask it to summarise but then change it but it gives me a start.
Andrew C.
@astroimagery thats nice to hear... i have not used Chat GPT for keywords yet... but im certainly going to now... thanks to you
Andrew C.
@astroimagery @joanne_hurleyv1 i remember an episode of DOCTOR HOUSE... he got in a janitor to bounce of ideas... im sure Dr House would love chat GPT... hahahaha
Andrew C.
@astroimagery @angeli_ same here... i actually created a few meta headlines for a bunch of my clients... and then tweaked the headlines a bit coz obviously the human touch is still needs to GPTs output ๐Ÿ™‚
Angeli Zhao
@astroimagery idea generation is definitely one of the main reasons I use it
Luis Gustavo
I'm using it to write blog post and structure for future articles. Really useful to honest. Very soon we're going to use Chat GPT as a feature of our product. I think in that we can exploit all his potential ๐Ÿ™‚
Andrew C.
@luisgustavo i like the way you used HIS potential... you are going to make a lotta women folk angry... lol
Luis Gustavo
@andrewcanday haha it's strange for me to write in English so often, sometimes I'm making these mistakes all the time. Don't being bad with me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Ricky Goon
Very useful when it comes to summarize long form text. When my brain goes foggy, I use chatgpt to help suggest content ideas. ChatGPT + Quillbot is a great combination
Andrew C.
@goon_ricky yeah... i would solely be dependent on QUILL for the longest period of time... but GPT has certainly chnaged my approach too
Ricky Goon
@andrewcanday What do you usually use chatgpt for, Andrew? Ofc in terms of marketing ^^
Henry Hoe Yong Zhi
No. But I've been working with GPT3 tools since 2019.
Andrew C.
@hyzhenry wait ...what... seriously!!!???
Edward Cederlund
Definitely, mainly for copywriting. Have you, Andrew?
Andrew C.
@cederlund not for copy per say... i have used GPT for article headings for my crypto news channel COINSHOTS
I tried a few while post articles but maybe only a third is actually useful.
Andrew C.
@maxwellcdavis im not too sure what while posts are
Anne Broadwin
yes, have replaced 3 part-times
Andrew C.
@annebroadwin ouch that must hurt them... this is the only scary part of AI, i personally feel.
Varun Varma
Content content content
Andrew C.
@varunvarma91 couldn't agree with you more... but honestly, im yet to use GPT to my advantage in content
Andrea Naomi
O my goodness yes Iโ€™ve been experimenting with AI personalities and also spreadsheets itโ€™s more robust than many imagine
Andrew C.
@andreanaomi777 thats nice ... robust in what sense ? could you elaborate ?
Angeli Zhao
Yes, I use it to generate ideas for copywriting! It's very helpful.
Andrew C.
@angeli_ copy copy copy... everyone is only using GPT for writing copy... i read its possible to even build... code and business plan too... any one tried that ?
Angeli Zhao
@andrewcanday not me personally. I think it definitely can in the future. Right now itโ€™s still in testing right?
Carter Michael
100% - One thing I've really liked is using it to simplify long forms of content I've already written. It's honestly been a bit sad with how often it's been at capacity lately. Copy.ai is an alternative that I'm liking.
Amogh Balikai
yes, I am able to do so. much with ChatGPT. Heck, I am even launching a tool that helps e-commerce marketers save hours every week using GPT
Andrew C.
@amgxvalue wow... looking forward to the tool... dont forget to tag me when its launched