Marketers, have y'all managed to use Chat GPT to your advantage yet?

Andrew C.
35 replies

Replies

Henry Hoe Yong Zhi
No. But I've been working with GPT3 tools since 2019.
Andrew C.
@hyzhenry wait ...what... seriously!!!???
Karl Perera (MA DipLC)
Yes, I have. I use it for titles and ideas for blog posts (especially subheadings). It can also be useful to generate keywords but I will never use it to write blog posts themselves. I also use it for newsletters.
Joanne Hurley
@astroimagery Same. I use it to brainstorm ideas as well of the above. Sometimes ask it to summarise but then change it but it gives me a start.
Andrew C.
@astroimagery thats nice to hear... i have not used Chat GPT for keywords yet... but im certainly going to now... thanks to you
Andrew C.
@astroimagery @joanne_hurleyv1 i remember an episode of DOCTOR HOUSE... he got in a janitor to bounce of ideas... im sure Dr House would love chat GPT... hahahaha
Andrew C.
@astroimagery @angeli_ same here... i actually created a few meta headlines for a bunch of my clients... and then tweaked the headlines a bit coz obviously the human touch is still needs to GPTs output ๐Ÿ™‚
Luis Gustavo
I'm using it to write blog post and structure for future articles. Really useful to honest. Very soon we're going to use Chat GPT as a feature of our product. I think in that we can exploit all his potential ๐Ÿ™‚
Andrew C.
@luisgustavo i like the way you used HIS potential... you are going to make a lotta women folk angry... lol
Luis Gustavo
@andrewcanday haha it's strange for me to write in English so often, sometimes I'm making these mistakes all the time. Don't being bad with me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ
Ricky Goon
Very useful when it comes to summarize long form text. When my brain goes foggy, I use chatgpt to help suggest content ideas. ChatGPT + Quillbot is a great combination
Andrew C.
@goon_ricky yeah... i would solely be dependent on QUILL for the longest period of time... but GPT has certainly chnaged my approach too
Ricky Goon
@andrewcanday What do you usually use chatgpt for, Andrew? Ofc in terms of marketing ^^
Yep!! 10 times faster blogging!!
Andrew C.
@hanna_z jeez... ive seen a whole lotta bloggers/writers vouching against GPT coz they fear they will lose out on work opportunities
Edward Cederlund
Definitely, mainly for copywriting. Have you, Andrew?
Andrew C.
@cederlund not for copy per say... i have used GPT for article headings for my crypto news channel COINSHOTS
I tried a few while post articles but maybe only a third is actually useful.
Anne Broadwin
yes, have replaced 3 part-times
Varun Varma
Content content content
Andrew C.
@varunvarma91 couldn't agree with you more... but honestly, im yet to use GPT to my advantage in content
Andrea Naomi
O my goodness yes Iโ€™ve been experimenting with AI personalities and also spreadsheets itโ€™s more robust than many imagine
Andrew C.
@andreanaomi777 thats nice ... robust in what sense ? could you elaborate ?
Angeli Zhao
Yes, I use it to generate ideas for copywriting! It's very helpful.
Andrew C.
@angeli_ copy copy copy... everyone is only using GPT for writing copy... i read its possible to even build... code and business plan too... any one tried that ?
Angeli Zhao
@andrewcanday not me personally. I think it definitely can in the future. Right now itโ€™s still in testing right?
Carter Michael
100% - One thing I've really liked is using it to simplify long forms of content I've already written. It's honestly been a bit sad with how often it's been at capacity lately. Copy.ai is an alternative that I'm liking.
Amogh Balikai
yes, I am able to do so. much with ChatGPT. Heck, I am even launching a tool that helps e-commerce marketers save hours every week using GPT