Makers who launch soon: provide your landing page and I will give you my free advice

Joanna He
15 replies
In return, I welcome your support and feedback on our launch: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Also welcome your inputs on our messaging and landing pages

Replies

Michael Cho
@joanna_jingke_he what do you think about https://joybird.ai ? I'm building a fast, modern hosted Wordpress alternative ☺️
Joanna He
@michael_cho1 you main tagline indicates Joybird is for business as well. But the visual is too casual to target B2B buyers. Avoid using super cute emojis if you are a target B2B buyer. As a service for a website, your website needs to look super amazing to start with. I can see some inconsistent visual (the three graphs on your website are in a different style); the CTA button for two plans are not aligned. The CTA action typically uses more actionable verb: try it free now. Check out other SaaS websites and you know what I am saying.
Michael Cho
@joanna_jingke_he this is great, thanks Joanna! I was trying to make it more friendly than a lot of corporate-speak B2B sites, but I think you're right I may have gone too far :)
Interested in hearing your thoughts. bizzllet.com
Joanna He
@andriyuh, here are my quick feedback Your landing page is very well structured. The messaging and video clearly state the problems, who it is for, the value prop, and how it works. I don't see significant gaps except for these minor improvements. 1. the primary CTA text is inconsistent on the header, hero, and footer. But in fact, these buttons all drive the user to your waitlist form. Recommend choosing one CTA text for these buttons. 2. There are some terms in the video, such as KYC. Make sure your target audience can understand the acronym. Otherwise, consider replacing the term with easier-to-understand words. 3. Make sure you set the meta title and meta description for your web pages. They are vital to your SEO traffic. Ignore this feedback if you already did. 4. What's Missing: Social Proof: There's no section dedicated to showcasing customer testimonials, ratings, or reviews. Clear Differentiation: While the site mentions benefits and features, they aren't clearly differentiated or structured.
Joanna He
@andriyuh we are launching Kyligence Copilot, our AI copilot for data. Would love to hear your feedback and get your support. Thanks!
@joanna_jingke_he Very valuable feedback, thank you! We will go over it and see what makes sense to correct. Will definitely check out your AI tool
Julien Zmiro
Would love your thoughts on askmore.ai ! Also super happy to provide feedback in return.
Joanna He
@zmiro Here are my recommendations of your landing page messaging. 1. include persona in your messaging. Make it clear who the product is designed for. 2. include a section to explain how it works. 3. add social proof, preferably from an actual user. If you start it out and you cannot have it. Consider adding your investor or your previous companys as a proof. Also below is the recommendations I generated using ChatGPT. Hope it helps. 1. Headline & Subheading: Current Headline: "When Interviews take long and Surveys fall short" Recommendation: Consider a more direct and flashy headline that immediately communicates the value of the product. Current Subheading: "AskMore’s AI conducts your user research so you can get more in-depth insights, way faster, and in any language." Recommendation: Reframe to emphasize the specific audience, the unique offering, and its utility. 2. Bullet Points: Current Points: Set your goals Send the link Review the report Recommendation: Expand on these points to highlight key benefits or features that set AskMore apart from competitors. 3. Benefits vs. Features: Observation: The site does touch on benefits and features but could do so in a more structured manner. Recommendation: Clearly differentiate between the benefits (how the product improves the user's situation) and the features (the technical aspects of the product). Use the format: “This is what you’ll experience [benefits] with our product, and here’s how we deliver it to you [features].” 4. Landing Page Copy: Observation: The copy is relatively easy to skim, but there's room for improvement. Recommendation: Use concise headlines for each section. Introduce each section with a clear opening statement. Use bold text sparingly to emphasize key details. Incorporate action-oriented language. 5. Customer Testimonials: Observation: The site doesn't seem to have a section for customer testimonials. Recommendation: Add a section showcasing testimonials from satisfied customers. This could include quotes, ratings, and even short video testimonials to build trust. 6. CTAs: Current CTA: "Get started – It's free" Recommendation: Make the CTA more action-oriented. Ensure it stands out visually. Add a sense of urgency or emphasize the value visitors will receive. 7. Message & Visual Continuity: Observation: Without seeing the ads leading to this landing page, it's hard to judge continuity. Recommendation: Ensure that any promotional materials leading to this landing page maintain the same messaging and visual style. 8. Personalization: Observation: There's no indication of personalized content based on user interactions. Recommendation: Consider implementing dynamic content that adjusts based on the user's profile or past interactions. What's Missing: Social Proof: There's no section dedicated to showcasing customer testimonials, ratings, or reviews. Clear Differentiation: While the site mentions benefits and features, they aren't clearly differentiated or structured.
Melissa Washington
Just make sure your landing page clearly highlights the problem you're solving and the value your product brings to stand out from competitors and grab user attention.
Joseph Lee
Thanks for the offer, @joanna_jingke_he - very kind of you :) Would love to get your two cents: https://supademo.com
Joanna He
@jhylee_95 The landing page already has a strong foundation. With the suggested tweaks, you can further optimize it for conversions. The key is to maintain clarity, emphasize benefits, and create a seamless experience for the visitor. Pain points: The strikethrough makes it hard to read the text for painpoint like "Endless screenshare sessions" Customer Testimonials Consider adding star ratings or any quantitative metrics alongside the testimonials to enhance credibility. Use a carousel or a grid layout to showcase multiple testimonials without overwhelming the page. Current CTA: "Get Supademo for free" Recommendation: Make the CTA more action-oriented and emphasize the value proposition. For instance, "Creating Demos Now!" Contact form or chatbot. It is always a good idea to have a form or chatbot so visitors can message you. I appreciate it if you can also support and provide feedback on our product launch here: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Joseph Lee
@joanna_jingke_he Thanks so much. Just upvoted. If you'd like to support our upcoming launch, would love for you to tune in here as well: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Billy Baker
just checked out your landing page and I think you could improve the headline to make the value proposition clearer; maybe take a look at what Buffer's landing page does with their call-to-action.