My experience of building 3000+ Linkedin Connections.

Joanna He
1 reply
šŸ“Œ SaaS founders: Building out your social media presence is critical. It can be a powerful tool to achieve business growth. Here is solid proof: šŸ‘‰ Adam Schoenfeld - founder of PeerSignal (niche media company) and Keyplay.io (seed-funded platform to build your ideal account list) reached $100k in ARR without a website or app - just 100% community hand-raisers. Adam grew a newsletter audience from zero to 14,000+ in less than 18 months without paid ad spend. šŸ” But let's face it, finding time to post consistently can be tough. Don't worry though, I've got some helpful tips to help you get started: 1. First, define your audience. 2. Research topics that your audience would be interested in. If you are an expert on one of those topics, even better. 3. Don't just post content related to your business's area of expertise. Post content that your audience will find interesting. 4. Post insightful content 1-5 times weekly to trigger reposting and discussion. This content can be your own thoughts, repurposed long-form content, or any content you think is worth sharing. šŸ’” Here's my secret sauce for boosting efficiency when repurposing long-form content: I built an AI content repurpose generator in Notion. With just one click, I can repurpose good content easily. If you're interested in getting this generator, let me know! I'd be happy to share it with anyone who needs it. Please connect with me on LinkedIn so that I can share more details on this to you.

Replies

Susan Jones
building a social media presence is key for SaaS growth as shown by Adam Schoenfeld's $100k ARR with PeerSignal and Keyplay.io, and you can start by defining your audience, researching and posting interesting content, sharing insightful thoughts 1-5 times weekly, and using tools like an AI content repurpose generator in Notion to boost efficiency.