LinkedIn OR Product Hunt? 🌟

Felya Bilgen
48 replies
which one works best for you during your launches? For me, both platforms are effective, but most of the time it is like Product Hunt >> LinkedIn . I think as a PH community we need to find new approaches :D

Replies

Thomas Hallaran
OR is incorrect, explore the concept of AND!!
Rayan Zeggari
Haven't tried it yet but I believe it depends on a lot of circumstances although all variables fixed PH is a community built around Product launches so will work better. However, the size of your network on both platforms certainly plays a big roles as well as the target audience of your product. Are you launching a product soon?
Anshul Raghav
@felicitias Both. PH community is very supportive. Btw, we launched Tigbar today. Mind supporting our launch.
Felya Bilgen
@anshul_raghav can you share the launch link?
Anshul Raghav
@felicitias I tried adding it earlier but it was showing some error. Product name is Tigbar launched in social networking category.
Kristi Tanellari
I've noticed that the community on producthunt is more engaging.
Pallavi Ganpat Babar
I love both platforms, but I like LinkedIn more.
Julia Zakharova
Both at the same time) It's like they were made for each other)
Matej Cabadaj
I am just about to launch soon (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...), but I would say from what I see so far...it goes quite hand in hand 🤔
Abdullah Kaludi
Both platforms have their merits, but for me, it's Product Hunt all the way! 🚀 While LinkedIn is effective, the engagement and impact I've seen from Product Hunt tend to be greater. It's definitely time for some fresh approaches in our PH community! Let's keep innovating! 🌟
Rick Fan
Both, you can contact friends directly using LinkedIn's InMessage feature
Denis
It depends on who is your target audience. Check how one PH launch went: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/up...
Darly Selby
product hunt
Andrew Ezra
product hunt
Frank Sondors
New ones? Which ones?
Jamie L
I've found that Product Hunt's community-driven platform really shines for launches due to its focused user base and feedback culture, though LinkedIn's professional network is invaluable for long-term relationship building and reaching a broader audience. It's about striking the right balance and leveraging each platform's strengths to your product's advantage.
Philipp Geppert
Both platforms are great in their own way. I personally feel like I am not paying too much attention on detail at LinkedIn anymore, because I am under constant Spam fire. That being said, for a product launch I prefer PH at the moment.
Alexandra Burgess
Both. Why limit ourselves? 😊
Ersin Kocal
I am quite experienced with LinkedIn, but I have just started using Product Hunt last week. I have a lot to learn!
Anthony Wright
I always with product hunt