launched today! ๐ŸŒŸ love to have your support and connect - Robomotion Web Recorder is Live Now! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Felya Bilgen
58 replies
We're finally live on Product Hunt and would love to have your support during our launch!๐Ÿ˜ป Here's our link: https://www.producthunt.com/post... It's always great to receive feedback about our products to improve them! We're aiming for a successful launch today, and your support is absolutely crucial in making it happen ๐Ÿ”ฎ All my best!!โค๏ธ - let me know if you need or will need support or feedback soon! My team and I will be happy to assist!

Replies

Katherine Anne
Upvoted! Good luck on your launch
Panagiota Gkotsi
Good luck today Felya! ๐ŸŽ‰
Felya Bilgen
@panagiota_gkotsi thank you! - hope to have a great launch๐Ÿ˜Š
Shushant Lakhyani
All the best! I've supported your launch!
Umar Saleem
Supported!. Wishing you all the best with your new endeavour!
Waqas Khan
Congrats on your launch Felya ๐ŸŽ‰ Upvoted already <3
Aurรฉlien Merdassi
I have supported the launch too
Mariia Volina
Congrats on your launch! ๐Ÿ”ฅ
Relja Denic
Awesome! Good luck
Alex Rodukov
Congrats on your launch Felya ๐ŸŽ‰
Olena Bomko
Congratulations!!!
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Way to go! Upvoted :)
Felya Bilgen
@tunc_emran thanks! It seems that you're launching soon. Can u share your notify me link please?
Eugenia Bud
upvoted and commented!
Prem Saini
Good Luck for your launch!
Jeorge
Kudos to the team! Keep the great work up guys ๐ŸŽ‰
Nick Stein
I will have a look now
Judith Amarachi ๐Ÿ’™
Congratulations! Let me go check it out
Rukhsar Amjad
Congratulations on the launch, Robomotion team! ๐ŸŽŠ I'm excited to check out your web recorder and see how it can help me with my work. I've always found it a bit tedious to create videos of my screen, so I'm eager to see if Robomotion makes the process easier and more efficient.
Felya Bilgen
@rukhsar_amjad thanks Rukhsar! we have a Discord community if you need any help while using it! We're 24/7 online. Here's the link: https://community.robomotion.io/
Hey Robomotion, great job on the launch! ๐Ÿฅณ I'm a big fan of web recorders, so I'm sure I'll be using your tool soon. I'm especially interested in the ability to record multiple tabs at once, as that's something I often need to do for my work.