launched today! 🌟 love to have your support and connect - Robomotion Web Recorder is Live Now! 🔥

Felya Bilgen
57 replies
We're finally live on Product Hunt and would love to have your support during our launch!😻 Here's our link: https://www.producthunt.com/post... It's always great to receive feedback about our products to improve them! We're aiming for a successful launch today, and your support is absolutely crucial in making it happen 🔮 All my best!!❤️ - let me know if you need or will need support or feedback soon! My team and I will be happy to assist!

Replies

Prem Saini
Good Luck for your launch!
Panagiota Gkotsi
Good luck today Felya! 🎉
Felya Bilgen
@panagiota_gkotsi thank you! - hope to have a great launch😊
Shushant Lakhyani
All the best! I've supported your launch!
Umar Saleem
Supported!. Wishing you all the best with your new endeavour!
Waqas Khan
Congrats on your launch Felya 🎉 Upvoted already <3
Aurélien Merdassi
I have supported the launch too
Mariia Volina
Congrats on your launch! 🔥
Relja Denic
Awesome! Good luck
Alex Rodukov
Congrats on your launch Felya 🎉
Olena Bomko
Congratulations!!!
Yavuz Tunc Emran
Way to go! Upvoted :)
Felya Bilgen
@tunc_emran thanks! It seems that you're launching soon. Can u share your notify me link please?
Eugenia Bud
upvoted and commented!
Katherine Anne
Upvoted! Good luck on your launch
Jeorge
Kudos to the team! Keep the great work up guys 🎉
Nick Stein
I will have a look now
Judith Amarachi 💙
Congratulations! Let me go check it out
Rukhsar Amjad
Congratulations on the launch, Robomotion team! 🎊 I'm excited to check out your web recorder and see how it can help me with my work. I've always found it a bit tedious to create videos of my screen, so I'm eager to see if Robomotion makes the process easier and more efficient.
Felya Bilgen
@rukhsar_amjad thanks Rukhsar! we have a Discord community if you need any help while using it! We're 24/7 online. Here's the link: https://community.robomotion.io/
Hey Robomotion, great job on the launch! 🥳 I'm a big fan of web recorders, so I'm sure I'll be using your tool soon. I'm especially interested in the ability to record multiple tabs at once, as that's something I often need to do for my work.