😱 Just a week to go before Klu Ai's second launch 😱

Sandra Djajic
9 replies
Back in April, when I first launch Klu.so out on Product Hunt. I had everything on lock after 5 weeks of prep, with lots of buzz and chatter. This time around? - Feeling a bit more chill, even though my goals and the way I'm measuring things are kinda different. BUT Gotta admit, I'm a mix of nerves and excitement. While I'd totally love to get that number one spot, what really jazzes me up is how much Klu has evolved. From the search function to a couple of cool new features, it's turning into this awesome hub where you can find all your info, search, and even chat. And I can't wait to hear what you peeps think! By the way, are you launching soon? How's your prep game looking?

Replies

Ekrem Çetinkaya
Good luck Sandra. Klu might be the first product I upvoted here 😄 How time flies
@ekrcet Awwwww, can I take a screenshot and post it on my Twitter? Wow, you made my Monday! :D Time does fly!
sumit sharma
We are looking to launch our Product by Sep end, Prep is defineltely going on. Is there anything that I should do? What are the top 3 things to ensure, based on your expeience?
@sumit_sharma29 Heavy engagement on Product Hunt for sure, and then connecting with people you engage with on other platforms besides Product Hunt too. Also make a notify me page!!
Sjoerd Handgraaf
I'd be curious to hear: Of all the things you prepped for your very first launch (which I assume you based on all the guides out there?), - what was the thing that turned out to be a waste of time - what was the thing that turned out to way more impactful than you imagined?
@sjoerdhandgraaf, spending time on creating "perfect" visuals was a waste of time. Simple, big, bold visuals that are understandable are totally enough. One thing that worked amazingly is connecting with people outside of Product Hunt. Anytime you engage with someone, try to reach out to them outside of Product Hunt. Also, during the launch day, it's super important for the last few hours of your launch to be extremely active.