It's launch-eve over here 🚀

Brenna Donoghue
17 replies
I'm Brenna, one of the makers behind Morgen. We're hours away from launching on Product Hunt and I couldn't be more excited🤩 (and a tad nervous 🤢)! Anyone have words of wisdom for how we can make the most of this experience and learn a lot from this community? If you were doing it all over, what would you change? Thanks! I can't wait to hear what you think of what we've built! https://www.producthunt.com/upco...

Replies

Carlos Ruiz Morales
One thing we were short on ours was definitely enough snacks and energy drinks for the team! P.S.: What you guys are building looks awesome! I went ahead and subscribed to the shipping page, count on me tomorrow ;)
Brenna Donoghue
@carlos_ruiz_morales Thank you! Yessssss, all the snacks.
David Tedaldi
Ahah good call @carlos_ruiz_morales! Let me stuck up a few extra snacks for the team tomorrow XD
Raul Silverstone
If you haven't yet, bring in all of your team and close collaborators on product hunt! Following your launch @brenna_donoghue1
Sarah Jordi
Can't wait! Make sure to get enough sleep the night before, I'd say :))
Brenna Donoghue
@sarahxjo That is probably very wise!
Adams Parker
I will be happy to support your launch. All the best
Brenna Donoghue
@adams_parker Thanks Adams for your support. Can't wait to hear what you think of Morgen!
Rich Watson
Good luck with the launch, ill be sure to upvote & comment tomorrow
Brenna Donoghue
@richw Thanks so much Rich for your support. Excited to hear what you think of the launch!
Nikolas Dimitroulakis
Good luck Brenna! please come back and share with us what you learnt post launch.
Brenna Donoghue
@nikolas_dimitroulakis absolutely! The first thing I've learned: this is way more fun than I expected! (More helpful lessons to come!)
Lewis P
I am glad to support your launch. Your concept is very intruding.
Karolina
Congrats and wish you all the best with future achievements! :)
Karolina
@brenna_donoghue glad to hear that, hopefully I will be able to share this positive feedback soon <3
Brenna Donoghue
@karolina3 Thank you! It’s been a great experience so far!