Is AI killing or growing SaaS?

Vince.J
3 replies
Saw an discussion on X (Twitter) that because AI has made is way easier to create SaaS companies and products that the market would be saturated with similar product competing on price and it will be a race to zero. Experts in the SaaS field, what are your feelings? Is the market getting saturated and consumers getting an SaaS and AI hungover? Or is it a platform where the best products will shine? We have also seen a growth in lifetime products or per download (pay as you go) products. Will these be the new sales models for the budding software industry? Which way SaaS?

Replies

Brandon McQueen
I think it will / is becoming more and more saturated but the cream will always rise to the top! 😁
Eden
It's growing mine!
Bruno Str
As @bcmcq mentioned, although the discussion about saturation is real, I believe that the best SaaS solutions will always stand out. To effectively turn this challenge into an opportunity, two things are essential: 1. Users need to have a proper understanding of AI branches to identify their true needs; 2. It's crucial to have appropriate methods for promoting SaaS solutions, tailored to specific demands. I believe saturation is more related to the widespread promotion of general existing solutions, and here the saying from the movie "Wolf of Wall Street" applies: "Sell me this pen," representing the need to create demand before attempting a sale.