Introducing WriteMyPrd - A GPT powered PRD writing tool 🙌

Arnob Mukherjee
7 replies
Hey PH Community, We are excited to announce the launch of WriteMyPrd on ProductHunt today! https://www.producthunt.com/post... If you're someone like me who struggles with creating professional and comprehensive Product Requirements Documents (PRDs), then this tool is for you. Using GPT-3, WriteMyPrd helps you generate a polished PRD in no time. Simply provide details about your product, and the tool will do the magic. You can also say that “I could have easily done it by myself on ChatGPT”. Yes, you can but, “We have created specifically prompt engineered to help you AI assist your PRD writing experience”. No more worrying about coming up with the right prompts on your own! We know that creating a PRD can be a daunting task, especially if you’re a busy PM juggling between different parts of the products. But with WriteMyPrd, you can easily create a high-quality document that clearly outlines the goals and features of your product. This is especially useful for startups and small businesses that may not have a dedicated product team but because of this you can actually start documenting all the requirements without the hassle of thinking through “what to write” or “where to start from” In fact, we also help you with either you give us a loose context of the problem or you can prescribe relevant contextual data to be added to the PRD. As an output, we give you a standard PRD which followed commonly around the product teams. So if you want to streamline the PRD writing process and create professional documents quickly and easily, give WriteMyPrd a try. It's available on ProductHunt now, so be sure to check it out and let us know what you think 💭 https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

Jim K
great awesome
Suhas Motwani
Can't wait to see how this grows!
aruna chandran
I love this product. I have tried it with a couple of product requirements and it really gives great output. Is there any option for me to download or connect with any of the product management tools or document drives?
Arnob Mukherjee
@aruna_chandran1 Yes you can download the document as MD file and text file, we also give "copy text to slack" pushing your PRD to the team directly to your Slack channel 🙌
Jack Zappa
WriteMyPrd is a new GPT powered PRD writing tool that helps you write, edit, and format your PRD documents.WriteMyPrd has been designed to help you create a high quality PRD that will get the job done. The tool is fully automated so you don't have to worry about formatting or grammar. It also has a built-in editor that lets you edit your proposal as you write it in order to keep your ideas organized and consistent. I would like to follow PapersOwl on Twitter because it will help me to read what people are twitting about it and how they feel about their writers.
Aputsiaq Geisler
The education is necessary because through this you become an expert and get acknowledge about different important aspects. Education software will help children and elders to teach themselves reading, writing and arithmetic skills. https://www.examstrust.com/huawe... provides authentic IT Certification exams preparation material guaranteed to make you pass in the first attempt.
Garry Lynch
As a college student, I'm always on the lookout for tools to help me with my coursework. When I came across writemyprd, I was intrigued by its GPT-powered writing capabilities. I believe it could be a useful tool for crafting professional-grade documents quickly and easily. In addition to writemyprd, I also use edubirdie for my essays. Recently, I had to write about the Civil Rights Movement, and I found it to be a challenging topic. Thankfully, with the help of https://edubirdie.com/examples/c... examples and resources, I was able to better understand the topic and complete my essay with confidence. Overall, I think these tools are invaluable for college students looking to streamline their workflow and achieve academic success.