If you were offered 50 million $ for your company right now, would you exit?

How much do you love your business?

Replies

Zachary Peter
I will. Building a business and selling it also a kind of business.....
Konstantin Kovshenin
I'd exit for much less :D
A friend from college (she was 22 then) was offered $1M to sell her EV business. She was so passionate about it and not even considered it for a second. Now, 4 years later, she has grown the business in the US and is featured as one of Forbes's 30 Under 30. Money is money, but the passion is the way leading you to even more money.
Business Marketing with Nika
@bahar_ozkan Is she publicly known? Maybe it would be a great story for a podcast/video cast to inspire people.
Rahul
@bahar_ozkan That's an inspiring story in the morning for me.
@busmark_w_nika Not hundreds of thousands of followers (yet!) But she has pretty good attention on her profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/seli...
@bahar_ozkan Do you think that she would be open to interview?
Mansi Trivedi
At the age I am, I probably would.
Ruslan.D
emm i have not only one idea for project ))) so .. sorry for choosing money ))
@xeno1 So what would you do with 50 million dollars then? :-)
Alvaro Villalba Perez
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not crazy (yet). Without a live product and any revenue, of course I'd sell for $50M!😎 PS: I'm open to offers in that range
Igor Lysenko
I think I would give it up, I can achieve great things with this product. Moreover, money is not the main thing in this life. I love my product and have no desire to give it up for more money.
Noah Wittman
This would be enough money for me to never worry about finances again, and still afford me to start several other businesses.
@noah831 The point of this question was how much your passion outweighs your decision to give up your company for money. I would likely be that individual who becomes somewhat irrational, finding enjoyment in the process of building, even when the company's value is at a considerable price. 😅 yeah, call me mad 😂
Noah Wittman
@slimmy82 That's right! And have the capital to bootstrap as much as needed which changes the game completely.
Nick
uh yeah 50 million would be just perfect!
@reconcatlord Lemme guess. Would you buy a Corvette? 😁
Nick
@busmark_w_nika YES! It literally would be my first purchase.....you know to help me get around faster to take care of more important tasks 🤣🤗
@reconcatlord The second thing would be (probably) some snack... cheese nuggets? 😀
Absolutely as I have just launched! I would take it and use my platform to invest in real estate lol
@slimmy82 Where would you buy properties? Do you have in mind any specific countries?
@slimmy82 What about Europe countries or development projects in Asia and locations for digital nomads? 🤔🙂
@busmark_w_nika I need to spend time studying the markets to understand. As well and tax implications for me since I live in the US.
Cameron Scully
nah maybe for 500 mil
Khul Anwar
i will exit happily
Diksha Patro B
It kinda depends. If I were offered this much of an amount, I'll analyze the value and based on that will take the decision.
Johannes Kraus
Is this a question everyone can answer? If you are on the way to a unicorn okay you can say no because you are convinced. When you are early stage (as the most products are here) you should always take the money - because you can just build a similiar/ equal thing, with 50m early stage investment then :-D
@johannes_kraus_13 Yeah, depends on the return on investments... If you have to wait very loooong time to earn that money, it is easier grab it straight away. :-D
ISTIAK AHMAD
Nika, i would , i always like new ventures to start. So with 50 million i could keep starting new ventures , so definitely yes
@istiakahmad In what industries would you start a business? 😊
ISTIAK AHMAD
@busmark_w_nika digital and tech industry is my niche but i would love to explore the fashion industry, automobile industry, even travel industry 😅
@istiakahmad IMO, the travel industry is a wise choice because it also incorporates such things as transportation, and exploring cultures (including architecture, cuisine/food and transportation). Give it a try! :-)
ISTIAK AHMAD
@busmark_w_nika Alright Nika, let me achieve my first goal , looking for everyones support in the community
@istiakahmad I have read the status. When is the first townhall?