If you had the option to work anywhere in the world, what would you pick?

Umar Saleem
188 replies
Ever dreamed of breaking free from the cubicle walls and making the world your office? Picture this: your laptop, skills, and the world at your fingertips. The choice is yours, from the sun-kissed shores of exotic islands to the buzzing energy of metropolitan cities. Embrace the thrill of flexibility, harness the power of remote work, and let your creativity flourish in diverse settings. Your dream workspace isn't limited by geography - it's wherever you find inspiration.

Replies

Valorie Jones
I would want to be traveling, seeing a different location and city each week.
Umar Saleem
@val_jones have you considered any tools or resources to ensure a smooth transition between locations?
Launching soon!
in Dubai
Umar Saleem
@m_anees What specific aspects of Dubai's culture or professional scene drew you toward choosing it as your ideal work destination?
Martin Gulp
Oh, the allure of a cosy cabin nestled in the Swiss Alps! Surrounded by nature's tranquillity, my creativity would soar amidst breathtaking views.
Mae Twyman
Imagine myself in a bustling café in Tokyo. The city's vibrant energy would fuel my passion for work, inspired by its culture and innovation.
Meghan Henry
Bali's serene landscapes are irresistible! Balancing work amidst lush greenery and spiritual vibes is a dreamy remote work setup.
Mason Davis
The historic charm of Florence, Italy, would ignite my imagination. Working amidst art, history, and delectable cuisine? Captivating!
Ali Raza
The Maldives' paradisiacal beaches and crystal-clear waters create a serene yet invigorating backdrop, enhancing focus and creativity for remote work endeavors.
Zane Maum
Kyoto's serene bamboo forests and historic temples offer a peaceful ambience, encouraging mindfulness and fostering a conducive environment for remote work.
Csaba Zajdo
An Icelandic geothermal spa retreat surrounded by geysers and lava fields provides an unconventional yet inspiring setting for remote work and relaxation.
Umar Saleem
@zajdo_csaba An Icelandic geothermal spa retreat amidst geysers and lava fields sounds absolutely fascinating!
Olivia Martinez
The coastal beauty of Cape Town beckons - the blend of urban life, scenic landscapes, and diverse culture would make for a refreshing work setting.
Isabel Hely
Dreaming of a Scandinavian retreat - the minimalist design, tranquillity, and efficient work culture make it an enticing choice for remote work.
Umar Saleem
@isabel_hely Embrace the simplicity and tranquillity of a Scandinavian retreat to foster productivity and efficiency in your remote work. It's a fantastic choice for a conducive work environment!
Boudewijn Bos
As long as its easy to work closely with your work buddies!
Singapore's futuristic skyline and multicultural ambience promise an exciting and dynamic environment conducive to innovative thinking.
R U S
An Icelandic geothermal spa retreat surrounded by geysers and lava fields provides an unconventional yet inspiring setting for remote work and relaxation.
Phoebe Marshall
A tranquil retreat in the Scottish Highlands, amidst misty lochs and ancient castles, promises a serene backdrop to ignite productivity and focus on tasks.
Vivek Sharma
I would choose Japan and Italy any day.
@vivek_equp wow, two completely different countries. Why Japan and why Italy? My sister is currently in Japan and my mom loves loves loves Italy
Vivek Sharma
@slimmy82 my wish to work in Japan have stemmed from watching anime and its serene beauty. Also, not to mention the work ethic, politeness and cultural richness of Japan. In case of Italy I am a huge fan of its food and art and history!
Umar Saleem
@vivek_equp Great choices! What aspects of Japan and Italy attract you the most for remote work? Any specific cities or regions you have in mind?
Marco Moauro
From a house with an office with windows looking directly out to the sea 🌊☀️
Jacopo Tallini
Probably I will work in Dubai or California. Has anyone ever worked in those places?
@jacopo_tallini I lived in California for a while and have family there. Now I’m in NYC. Where are you based?
Matej Cabadaj
Good question! I would probably choose Croatia's Zadar or stay in my home country of Czech Republic 🤔
@matej_cabadaj I visit Czeck Republic in 2007. One of the best times of my life. I was there for 2 days but the architecture was phenomenal!
Umar Saleem
@matej_cabadaj Great choices! What factors influence your decision between Croatia's Zadar and staying in the Czech Republic
Matej Cabadaj
@umar_saleem That's very difficult, I would probably stay in Croatia from late October until March and got back to Prague for the spring and summer :)