If you could retire today, what would you do with your free time? WRONG ANSWERS ONLY

Yavuz Tunc Emran
18 replies

Replies

I would travel the world haha but hey this is wrong answer. I'd still work but on my own project which I'm preparing to raise investment for. Not working is boring
@tunc_emran Since I'm a UI/UX designer and freelancer I decided to pitch my project in remote working sphere – I know the pain point there for both clients and freelancers and see that current market offering gets only worse. I can make investor prototype myself and design presentation so let's see how things will go for me)
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@helendomina that’s a great answer. Also, very curious, what are you building at the moment?
Rex Kumaran
Wrong answer = I would do nothing! Tried this for 2 years once when I thought I would retire early and I went crazy. Had to be busy again. But this is to answer if I retired today. However, if I am much older and my mind/body wants to rest, then that's when I would probably do nothing - depends on what my mind/body is telling me.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@rex_kumaran Wayyy to honest answer Rex πŸ˜‚
Ivan Ralic
End my retirement to start with a junior role in huge Enterprise. The more toxic it is the better πŸ˜‚
Kevin Sem
Apply 9-5 job as an intern
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@mcdeliv working but not getting paid, of course πŸ˜‚
Deniz Sutaş
Swear to never step a foot in the SaaS world again because of the stress, but eventually get drawn back in because a product would get me 'super excited' πŸ˜‚
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@deniz_sutas You are addicted to this lifestyle
Hifsa Ahmed
Build a life-size replica of the Eiffel Tower in my backyard.
Maali Baali
Open a restaurant that serves food free of cost.
Yavuz Tunc Emran
@maali_1 Is this your dream ?? Having free food??
Nasreen Akhter
Spend all my time re-arranging the furniture in my house.