🔥 I was in TOP 200 on LinkedIn. That's how + AMA

Olena Bomko
113 replies
1. Define your positioning. 2. Optimize your profile. 3. Send connection requests without pitches. Accept connection requests. 4. Comment on others' content. 5. Post content. If your current posts don't get enough attention, do #1-4 and try to change the format of your posts. Try free templates, infographics, or entertaining content. 6. Respond to thoughtful DMs. 7. Create intersections between other channels. - If you already have an audience on Twitter, invite them to connect with you on LinkedIn. - Share your link on Product Hunt/other channels. - Visit podcasts and mention that you're active on LinkedIn. Want to connect? https://www.linkedin.com/in/olen... If you want to check out my LinkedIn Playbook, here's a link: https://olenabomko.gumroad.com/l... If you need my free LinkedIn Profile Checklist, let me know :)

Replies

Marek Sotak
What was the outcome of being in Top 200? Did you get more followers, more interesting comments, etc? And congrats!
Olena Bomko
@sotak Nothing. But yes, new followers. And I can say that I was in LinkedIn TOP 200 :)))) It's just a byproduct of everything else I do on LinkedIn.
AmazingSylvia
Wow congrats Olena!
Yogita Gholap
There's so much to learn from your journey. Your development as a personal brand is truly impressive.
Emmanuel Nwosu
Congrats, Olena.
Rohit Joshi
Great olena, Congrats!
Business Marketing with Nika
Congratulations, Olena. How did you get there and who created this list? What were the parameters/aspects to be included? What is the outcome and what was the response of people? Do they reach out to you after publishing it to collaborate with you? 🙂 I would be very happy if you drop a link there.
Neha
congratulation Olena
Harsh Vyas
Wow, congrats Olena!🔥
You are doing great! How can we help you to do even better? :) I read your LinkedIn book and I recommend it to everyone who wants to do as good as you :)
Olena Bomko
@alessio_mavica Thank you soooo much, Alessio! Can I screenshot and use your comment?
Cameron Scully
What has your daily schedule on Linkedin been to get to that point. Why do you think it worked?
Olena Bomko
@cameronscully_ When I just started (4 years ago), I posted 2-3 times per week. But I commented a lot. Every day. I sent connection requests and accept connection requests.
Victor Detraz
How often did you post on a weekly basis?
Olena Bomko
@vicecaz When I just started (4 years ago), I posted 2-3 times per week. But I commented a lot. Every day. Now I post 4-7 posts per week.
Thomas
Wow congratulation on your big success
congrats Olena🔥
jusiy Waller
it's fantastic!
Vincent Xu
Congrats! Wonder how long it took?
Keira Stump
awesome work ! congrats
Kathe Jordan
That's nice big congrats bro
Kimberly West