I was in LinkedIn's TOP 200 worldwide. Here's my free LinkedIn profile checklist.

Olena Bomko
49 replies
1. It should be clear from your profile what you do, how you help, whom you help. 2. Clear, good-quality photo. The same profile picture across all social channels. 3. Tagline – people should understand what you/your company do. How can you help?  You can use your company's social banners. Don't use vague phrases like "Let's change the future." Nobody understands what this means. 4. Add services you/your company provide. 5. A concise bio. Write in the first person. Not third. Explain what you do and how you can help. 6. Add links to helpful resources (home page, useful blog, ungated demo) to your Featured Section. 7. Add all your previous jobs. Describe your responsibilities and/or accomplishments. Especially your current role. 8. Endorse people you know/worked with. Ask for recommendations (your colleagues, ex-colleagues, clients). Give recommendations. Want to get all my tips with examples? Here's my free LinkedIn Profile Checklist (you can write 0 as a price). https://olenabomko.gumroad.com/l... And if you want to know how I reached 27K followers without outbound messages, ads, LinkedIn Premium, and different hacks, you can find my LinkedIn Inbound Playbook, too.

Replies

Dariush Abbasi
Launching soon!
really awesome checklist
Daniel Burns
Thanks for sharing your list @olenabomko What do you think how concise and long should the Bio section be?
Olena Bomko
@dan_burns You can download my checklist with examples. I know people who have long bios. And they are successful. I know people with short bios. And they are successful, too :) It should be clear.
Neel Patel
These are some of the great pointers @olenabomko I think visual aspect is often overlooked but is really important. +1 for good quality photo and banner. Matter of fact, I am trying to help PH community by offering free custom LinkedIn banners for better visibility. If you are reading this, let's connect on LinkedIn(my link in bio) and I am more than happy to help you on visual aspect. I am getting a lot of requests so bear with me if I don't respond instantly. I will surely get back :)
Azam Sultan
These are some of the great checklist
Claudia Lyons
Thanks for sharing your LinkedIn profile checklist.
AmazingSylvia
Wow Good for you Olena!
AmazingSylvia
@olenabomko Olena, I mean it, you are a super strong women, which I respect so much.I can't even imagine what it's like to be in an office in a war situation, I was so heartbroken to see your previous posting, I hope the world is at peace!
Business Marketing with Nika
Congratulation. Remarkable success!
Helen
Thank you for sharing!
Aarav Krishna
That's great, thanks for sharing it here olena.
Lukas Lang
awesome checklist
Mahir Mahdi
Thanks for the great checklist Olena! Deleted my last LinkedIn profile as I pivoted from dev to indiehacker. Going to open a new one soon. So this is gonna be a great help.
Connor Glass
Is "I sell software" to concise?...
Raju Singh
This is an extremely powerful list of optimizing LinkedIn profiles. A lot of value in there. I am surely going to use some of this and optimize where I need to. Thanks, Olena.
Alex Rodukov
Thank you for sharing Olena!
John Xie
Beautiful checklist, if you can offer personal advice for https://www.linkedin.com/company... or https://www.linkedin.com/in/john... would love to hear! DM is always open.