I’m getting married tomorrow! 😱 Do I keep my PH streak going πŸš€ or nah?

Mick Essex
28 replies
It’s only a 27-day streak but still, lol.

Replies

Sandy
get a VA/PA to do it?
Leon Novački
First off, Congratulations! I'd say some things in life deserve undivided attention, so I'd lay off PH. That being said, a quick login and logout won't hurt anybody ;)
Neha
Oh wow, congratulations, this is very interesting you are getting married tomorrow and you are still thinking about PH streak to maintain, Great dedication!
Salim Lunat
Launching soon!
Why not post about your wedding on Product Hunt? β€˜Launching a lifelong partnership!’ Enjoy your big day and congratulations!
Sandy
@salimlunat who wants to do that when they're celebrating?! πŸ™†πŸ½β€β™€οΈπŸ₯²
Daniel Zaitzow
Daniel Zaitzow
Also - Congrats on the big day!! Id do whatever you need to in the first 5 minutes and hand your phone to someone else for the remainder of the day!
Mick Essex
@dzaitzow thanks Daniel! This is most likely what will happen 😁
RK Lokesh
just bring your laptop with you in marriage, congrats on getting married Mick
Eden
LOL congrats and make PH a part of your vows win/win
Nastassia
@entreeden haha that's cute :) @mick_essex congrats on getting married! I would love to know what you decide to do on your wedding day :)
Hiresh Bremanand
well, can you get back your PH streak? Yes. Can you get back the relationship with your wife if you miss out on something important? No
Mick Essex
@hiresh_b this is a fair point. And since posting this morning, I showed her the thread here and she said β€œdon’t you dare lose your streak!” πŸ˜… I’ve got a good one
Sheikh Waqas
First time on PH instead of Congrats on the Launch i would say Congrats on the big day!
Mansi Trivedi
Wow! She'd be really mad if she knew you even thought about it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But....you can ask one of your friends to just login for a day.. πŸ˜…πŸ˜„
Indiana Joshi
wow, I am amazed to see your dedication towards your streak. But best wishes luck on your wedding.