πŸ”₯ I AM IN TOP 50 PEOPLE WITH MY 387 DAY STREAK

Sandra Djajic
44 replies
Wow!!! TOP 50 PEOPLE... I joined Product Hunt last year when I decided to launch Klu.so, and I've absolutely loved it since then. Klu.so pretty much started with a PH launch, and we have achieved big things. I am super grateful, so if you're thinking of launching on Product Hunt, I highly recommend it. But also stick around after your launch because you will find an amazing community of people trying to figure out how to bring their products to the world. Also, check out Klu.so - an internal search engine. Klu connects with your apps like Slack, Notion, Trello, Gmail, etc., and through one search bar, you can find anything from these apps without ever visiting them again.

Replies

Saranraj
Consistency is the key to Streak(s) πŸ˜‚. Congrats !
Ghulam Abbas
Congratulations 🎊
Business Marketing with Nika
Welcome among celebrities! πŸ˜€
Elisa Tamburini
Let's gooo! Congrats πŸŽ‰
Oleg Tagobitsky
Great achievement! Was you close to loosing it during this year?
@api4ai Thank You! In fact, the whole journey so far went very smoothly and I was completely into the processπŸ˜ƒ
Prem Saini
Congratulations sandraa!
Audrey Jake
congratulations you are a celebritie
Velusamy Subramaniam
Congrats on your contribution to the PH community.
Atticus Li
Hoping for the same energy for our product launch! Congratulations to you and to Klu.so!
Rayan Zeggari
Congratulations Sandra !!
Abdullah Kaludi
Congratulations on reaching the top 50 with your impressive 387-day streak, Sandra! πŸŽ‰ Your success with Klu.so is truly inspiring, and it's fantastic to hear how Product Hunt has played a pivotal role in your journey. Thank you for sharing your experience and advice with the community. Here's to continued success and innovation with Klu.so! πŸš€πŸ₯³ Last week we have launched on PH please support (πŸ‘‰πŸ» https://www.producthunt.com/post...)
@abdullahkaludi Thank you so much, I really appreciate the support and the kind words😊 Congratulations on the recent launch and the best of luck with its growth!
Bob WIlsey
Woww! Congratulations for this!
Umar Saleem
Congratulations! πŸŽ‰ Being in the top 50 with a 388-day streak is incredible! Your dedication and consistency are truly inspiring. Keep up the fantastic work.
Sassa Status
congratulations now everyone can check their social grant status easily on https://srdstatuschecks.co.za