How to make your content a lead-generation machine?

Lisa Dziuba
4 replies
Do you have any practical cases or stories when the content was actually generating you a lot of leads? Not only traffic, SEO ranking or brand awareness but actual MQLs/SQLs/opportunities that you saw in your CRM came directly from content.

Replies

Victoria Lazario
1. Understand your target audience 2. Content promotion along with creation 3. Choose the right channels 4. Make it visual
Fabian Maume
From my experience aligning content distribution to the content is key to generating leads. For example: My blog post about product hunt template generated 3 sales and 6 MQL, as I promoted it directly on product hunt (within a week). I'm writing several articles about Phantombuster that I'm promoting in my LinkedIn community on the topic: https://www.linkedin.com/groups/... So for lead gen content, I'm often working backward: - Check the community where I have influence and reach - Identify content they are interested in - Generate content and distribute it in the communities.
Wendy Olson
To make your content a lead-generation machine, consistently produce high-quality, targeted material that addresses your audience's needs, while incorporating strong calls-to-action and leveraging data-driven insights to optimize engagement.