How to make a blog article rank high in Google search?

Daria
31 replies
Hey hunters! My team writes a lot of articles for the blog dedicated to productivity, project managment and so on. But it is quite difficult to make them rank high in Google search. Could you, please, share your experinece? What are the best best techniques for article promotion, link building and so on?

Replies

Veronica Prilutskaya
Hello @daryakhmetova From my experience, backlinks to your website on social networks also help a lot, even if your account doesn't have too many followers.
Hey @roberto_robles maybe you have some ideas?
Iveta
Focus on providing unique content that brings value to your users. Use internal links and make sure your articles can be found through different channels. Don't forget to find new partnership opportunities through link building too.
Launching soon!
Write the valuable content that your users will benefit from, use relevant keywords, and build links for it.
Daria
@qudsia_ali Could you, please, tell more about link building? What do I need to start with?
Neri Raanani
- Add external links to other interesting articles (preferably from websites with high SEO scores you can test that with free online tools). - Add internal links within your website (to other interesting articles). Keep the linking natural. - Target the keywords you want to compete for and integrate them properly into your articles. - Mind the meta description as well as the title tage and alt text for images in the articles.
Vladislav Zhuravlev
All the points are relevant and working, I agree with you, @neri_raanani. Also, the content has to be authentic and natural, easy to consume and understand, and giving a reader valuable information. So one has to stick to the topic of the article so that it doesn't mislead readers.
Neri Raanani
@vladislav_zhuravlev Definitely right. I added some important points that did not come up in other comments here. Thanks for adding! 🙏
GamerSeo
We recommend the seo surfer. This tool will definitely help with that
apks dot
At gamerseo, we offer professional SEO We recommend the seo surfer. This tool will definitely help with that . apksdot
Giuseppe Di Nuccio
A SEO strategy is what makes the difference, and it's a mid/long term play. There are also many tools available to improve Webpages SEO (including Blog of course like in your case) through Keywords Analysis you want to rank for in Google, Backlinks building, Content Marketing (with quality content written according to specific rules and formats), etc. Online (paid) tools like Ahrefs, Semrush, will definitely help and I would suggest to try out.
eliza dora
Advanced Strategies and Link Building Tool. Guest Posting. Resources and Links List Pages. Social Media Backlinks. I hope this might be helpful. You can also see iesco for help.
Nidhi
I think skyscraper technique will be the best for content marketing as well as generating new contents.
GamerSeo
Proper website and content optimization and relevant backlinks are the main factors.
Vaibhav Taneja
unique content, good quality backlinks, relevant keywords with accurate usage in the content, meta description, title, etc. you can use Yoast SEO, it's a very helpful tool to align your SEO activities.
Sofia Rose
Here are few tips from my side 1)First do a proper keyword research before writing article, target a keywords with High search volume and low Difficulty. 2)Write a comprehensive and detailed article and make sure to write s good article as compared to your competitors. 3)When article is indexed, start a link building, the best link building technique that is helpful for ranking now a days is Guest Posting on relevant websites. Hope this guide may help you.
Francesca Santana
The headline is really important — are you testing the headlines/titles before the article goes live? It might be helpful to test your titles to see which one performs better; have you tried Poll the People : https://pollthepeople.app/ (they offer very budget-friendly user testing) ?