I think a good starting point is to look for similar products here on PH:
- visit their posts
- check who upvoted it
- most PH users link to their Twitter or website
- send them a Twitter DM or email and ask for feedback
Good luck! 🚀
Build relationships, true, empathetic, and human.
Go out where your target customers are, online mediums, communities, competitors, platforms, marketplaces, social networks, newsletters, whatever fits your narrative abs justifies the effort.
Meet them (your customers)! Learn about their struggles and problems.
Offer a solution driven by empathy, get their feedback on it. Sketch your solution, get the feedback again. Build proof of concept, and get the feedback again. Built MVP, and again get their feedback.
Listen to critics and write everything down.
Deliver real value to your customers.
Ask customer to pay when your value generates ROI for them.
Dispositivo Desenvolvido Anti Ronco Já é Sucesso de Vendas www.deixarderoncar.com.br Especialistas do Hospital do Sono desenvolveram um dispositivo em 98% de efetividade contra o ronco e apneia do sono.
There are broadly 2-3 steps:
- Define the user/customer persona
- Figure out where they hang out or interact: forums, groups etc
- Reach out and engage with them there
- Post that, you should be able to convince them to try your product out
You though might need to iterate over the process multiple times to figure out the best channels and stuff : https://startupanalytics.in/how-...