How to find guest posting sites?

Daria
35 replies
Hey hunters! I'm currently working on building backlinks for website. One of the most effective ways to do it is guest posting. How do you fing guest posting sites relevant to your website? What wold you recommend to start with?

Replies

Alisa Gonzales
Google your search terms to find guest blogging websites + “guest blog”/”guest post” + “write for us” + “submit an article”/”submit a guest post” + “contribute guest post” + “contribute to our blog” + “become a guest blogger” + “guest blogging guidelines” + “contributor guidelines” Monkey App
Junaid Tariq
Hi Daria Hope you are doing well You can find guest post sites by 2 ways The first way is from google, so you can use the search queries to find the guest post sites related to your niche like keyword intitle: ”write for us” keyword intitle: ”write for me” Keyword intitle:”contribute to” Keyword “guest post” 2nd way is to join communities on social platforms like Facebook and slack so there you find the people who can help you and give sites in exchange
Junaid Tariq
@daryakhmetova no problem, anytime if you need any help and ambiguity then let me know further
Meadow Simmons
@junaidtariq1 can you please name some SEO communities? I tried to search for them manually on Facebook, but most of them are not live or full of low-quality offers.
Junaid Tariq
@meadow_simmons there are a lot of SEO communities on facebook from where you easily find guest post sites according to your criteria/checks. Most of the people have high authority and good sites and also some offers low so it is totally depend on your PR, connections and hunt.
Launching soon!
You can use tools like Semrush to identify the guest posting sites.
Fabian Maume
You can mine medium for your target keywords. A lot of medium writers are accepting guest posts.
Meet Vansajalia
Hii, @daryakhmetova Hope you are doing well. Using different search queries is the best option for finding guest post opportunities, but additionally, I would like to suggest you do competitor analysis where you can find your niche websites for guest post.
Asher Mason
Good question. I also need the guest posting websites. I am working on Best pages to visit about sticker printers, vinyl cutters and label printers and I really need the list.
nora devid
Hello Daria , ill suggest you to search contextual backlinks sites or search in seo groups there are many who can help you to give you guest post service. Reagrds: bell
Meadow Simmons
@nora_devid can you please name some SEO groups? I tried to search for them manually on different social platforms, but most of them are not live or full of low-quality offers.
Janet Gee
I did a course in Digital Marketing and SEO with the College of Contract Management as I'm relatively new to the marketing industry, and they taught me so much about onsite and offsite SEO. As a few others have said, the tip is to research your competitors and see who they are linked to and then use that knowledge to then formulate a plan of where you want to share your content.
Mike
Hi Daria Help for home imprument Guest post website finding Like - https://homeimprovementabout.com/
Bella james
Yes, backlinks and digital marketing is the best thing you can do for a website. Local SEO is important because its strategies can help improve visibility and get local customers by improving what people can find via Google searches. I am currently doing digital marketing for a website and yes it is helping a lot.
Johan Liebert
Simply put, guest posting involves writing and publishing articles for other websites. The whole idea is to write for similar blogs in the industry and pull some of that traffic back to your own website. instagram bio ideas
Malik G
A quick google search will likely bubble up numerous lists of blogs that accept guest posts; all you need to do is google “list of blogs that accept guest posts”, as well as “list of - your keyword - blogs that accept guest posts” Regards: golden mosiac ctenanthe
Syed Ahsan Raza
Hi Daria, I can provide you paid guest post service
Julia
When looking for guest posting opportunities relevant to your website, there are several approaches you can take. Here are some recommended steps to start with: Identify Your Target Audience: Determine who your target audience is and the websites they are likely to visit. Consider their interests, demographics, and the topics they would be interested in reading. Search Engine Queries: Use search engines like Google to find websites that accept guest posts in your niche. Use search queries such as: "write for us" + [your niche] "guest post" + [your niche] "submit a guest post" + [your niche] [your niche] + "guest blogging opportunities" Competitor Analysis: Look at websites in your industry or niche that regularly publish guest posts. Analyze where your competitors are guest posting and try to target similar websites. You can use tools like Ahrefs or Moz to discover the backlink profile of your competitors. Social Media Searches: Explore social media platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to find guest posting opportunities. Join relevant groups, follow influencers in your niche, and look for posts or discussions where guest posting opportunities are shared. Guest Post Directories: Some websites compile lists of guest posting opportunities in various niches. Explore directories like "My Blog Guest," "Guestpost.com," or "Blogger Link Up" to find potential sites for guest posting. Networking and Outreach: Connect with other bloggers and website owners in your industry. Attend conferences, join online forums or communities, and build relationships with influential people. Networking can lead to guest posting opportunities through personal connections. Pitching and Outreach: Once you have identified potential websites for guest posting, review their guidelines and submission requirements. Craft personalized and well-targeted pitches to the website owners or editors, highlighting the value you can provide to their audience. Make sure to familiarize yourself with their content and demonstrate your knowledge and expertise. Remember, when guest posting, it's important to focus on high-quality websites that are relevant to your niche and have a good reputation. Ensure that the websites have genuine traffic, engage with their audience, and have a strong online presence. As you start guest posting, monitor the performance of your backlinks and track the impact on your website's search rankings and traffic. This will help you assess the effectiveness of your guest posting strategy and make any necessary adjustments. Best of luck with your guest posting efforts! Regards: https://marxcommunications.com/
Christian Romanov
Hi Daria, You can try all the suggested methods in the comments and you will surely find useful sites. And I found 1 list online that I usually refer to do guest posts for my project - https://www.techbiztoday.com/tec... Let me know how useful it is. And do share if you have any other useful for users like me.
junaid ishaq
Guest posting is a great way to easily make money as a writer by writing online guest posts. Many people need talented writers who help them to write and publish guest posts on their blog site. There are many reasons people may need to post a guest for you. https://cpsandtypingtest.com/
Pellegrinson Kirsch
Can you share the list of websites that allow guest posting. I am working on https://malloftoys.com/products/...