🔥 How to Build, Launch, and Grow Your Next Project with To-Do List

Sandra Djajic
14 replies
Starting a new project can be hard, but with the right strategy and tools, it's definitely achievable. Here are comprehensive steps to guide you through building, launching, and growing your project effectively. To-do list for building, launching, and growing your project effectively: 1- Identify Your Target Audience - Determine who your primary users will be. - Narrow down to specific groups like product managers, sales professionals, or content creators. 2- Discover Where Your Audience Hangs Out - Find out the platforms your target audience prefers (Twitter, Reddit, Facebook, Slack). - Offer to interview them to understand their needs and workflows. - Document these interactions in a detailed sheet. 3- Set Up Analytics with Posthog - Implement Posthog for tracking website and product events. - Analyze data to refine your Product-Led Growth (PLG) strategy. 4- Engage Through Email Marketing with Email Octopus** - Use Email Octopus for sending updates and major news to interested users. - Set up automated onboarding flows and ongoing communication. 5- Implement a Payment System with Lemon Squeezy - Choose Lemon Squeezy for your product’s payment system. - Customize and optimize based on community tips and resources. 6- Understand User Intent Before Product Engagement - Consider what actions users take before engaging with your product. - Integrate findings to make your product a seamless part of the user's workflow. 7- Launch on Product Hunt - Prepare your target audience for the Product Hunt launch. - Engage with the Product Hunt community to boost launch day success. 8- Expand Your Reach - List your product on additional directories like https://startupstage.app and https://hunted.space 9- Boost Your SEO and Backlinks - Implement strategies to enhance your SEO and attract organic search traffic. 10- Maintain Continuous Engagement - Keep your audience informed and engaged across various channels.

Replies

Karl Singleton
Nice post! Thanks for sharing.
Business Marketing with Nika
Sandra, nice post, thank you. Regarding handles, pls, check them out, it leads to 404 page.
Jerryton
I am launching next month thanks for sharing these precious notes!
@jerryton_surya1 I am glad you found it useful! Super excited for your launch and wish you the best of luck with that!💪🏼
Héricles
Thanks for sharing the tips! I'm sure some of them will be really helpful for our launch early next month. 💡
Jasmine Butters
I am launching next month
Anjali N
Sandra! Thank you❤️
Neha
Great post Sandra, thank you so much sharing the wonderful insights.
Gurkaran Singh
Hey there Product Hunters! 🚀 This To-Do List for building, launching, and growing your project is like a tech-savvy roadmap to success! As someone who's tinkered with the bits and pieces of code and circuits, I can totally relate to the thrill of building something from scratch. From identifying your target audience to launching on Product Hunt and beyond, these steps have got you covered. And hey, who wouldn't want to engage with the Product Hunt community to boost that launch day success? It's like the ultimate virtual high-five! So, if you're ready to dive into the world of data science and embedded programming like a pro, grab this To-Do List and let's get your project soaring. Remember, keep hustling like a startup ninja! Happy building, launching, and growing, my fellow tech enthusiasts! 💻🚀