How ready is "PH ready"?

Rihab Zaidi
7 replies
When do you guys feel you are ready to launch on Product Hunt? This applies to product readiness as well as PH preparation etc.

Replies

Sofia Gertzen
Been wondering the same. We are currently doing some betatest to make sure our product doesn't break when users start engaging with it ^^ Our plan is to launch in January then. When are you planning to launch?
Rihab Zaidi
@pixelpirat that's great, I'll make sure to support you! We're also in January because we realized maybe there isn't a right time, you know? as we keep testing and getting feedback, there's always new ideas, feature we'd like to add etc so I think at some point we need to stop, launch and continue working on adding new cool stuff
Eden
I feel like at minimum it's a predict ready to be used (not just a waitlist)
Shajedul Karim
when it feels "PH ready," your product should be polished and functional, and you've got a solid plan for engaging with the PH community. it's about having a product you're proud to showcase and a strategy to maximize the launch day. and how about you guys? when do you feel ready to hit PH?
Rihab Zaidi
@shajedulkarim_ agree! As you mentioned, I belive when you reach the point you feel proud and confident to showcase your product then you are ready to go
Kira Ortega
The term "PH ready" typically refers to being ready for a Product Hunt launch. It means ensuring your product or project is well-prepared for a launch on the Product Hunt platform, including having a compelling pitch, clear visuals, and engagement strategies to garner attention and support from the Product Hunt community. The readiness depends on the completeness of your product, marketing materials, and overall launch strategy.